Darren Hart: AKA Mocha Dami

Backstory

In the incredibly popular MMO, King's Wrld, you can be whoever you'd like to be. Full of powerful spells, unique battles, and tons of ways to make friends, a game like that is a shut-ins perfect dream! Even more perfect for the shut-in that is Darren Hart.

This silent gamer is just your average college freshman

This silent gamer is just your average college freshman. Nobody knows him and nobody really ever sees him. Darren's behavior would have you believe that he wants things to be this way. He never tends to reach out and on the rare occasion that someone does, they end up completely ignored. Comically enough, the only reasons that this happens is because he's mortified of conflict. Darren years for the day that the steel chains of his mine loosen just a bit and allow him to truly be himself. For now though, he can be who he wants to be in King's Wrld. Seeing as he has no social life or anything else to do besides schoolwork, our silent hero is incredibly high level in the game. It's definitely not in the way that you'd think though. Rather than become a combat master or an all-powerful mage, Darren chooses to focus all of his efforts into maxing out his Charisma stat! King's Wrld functions just like your typical Dungeons and Dragons TTRPG. Just like those games, Charisma is used to charm, lie, and stun your way to victory. Darren finds this ability more favorable than weapon combat or spell casting. He figures that if he can't control his charm in real life, he may as well live out his dream of being seen and admired.

 He figures that if he can't control his charm in real life, he may as well live out his dream of being seen and admired

Darren's Avatar is Mocha Dami (his full username being DaMochaDami), a Human Bard with a maxed out Charisma stat. The rest of thier stats pale in comparison to that Charisma, as Darren wishes to completely ignore physical combat all together and settle any disputes through diplomacy or bribes. While playing as Mocha, Darren shifts to being incredibly outgoing and foul-mouthed. He does his best to give his avatar a more forward and polarizing personality. Carrying himself as something to be desired is incredibly fulfilling for someone who's been invisible for so long. Another facet of Mocha are his looks and how different they are from Darren's own style. Mocha is not only incredibly feminine, but pushes the envelope by sticking to the most provocative clothing in game. Lucky for him that male avatars can wear female clothing.

Darren's ultimate goal in playing is to simply try and find a play where he'll belong and be seen.  Hopefully for him, this means having a party to call his own one day.