🪞Ceremony Breaking🪞

Start from the beginning

Yuu then asked another question, "How old are you Y/n?"

"My appearance is that of a 28 year old human but I am very much older than anyone here. Now Yuu. I believe it is time for your selection. It is perfectly safe for you."

"Alright." Yuu said quietly as he walked up to the mirror.

"State your name."

"Enma Yuuken."

"The nature of your soul is... unclear to me."

"What did you just say?" Crowley questioned, hoping he heard wrong.

"I sense no magical power from this one. Soundless. Colorless. Shapeless. Utterly vacant. Therefore, no dorm would be appropriate."

The room once again filled with murmurs and whispers.

Crowley looked completely shocked and in disbelief. "Are you suggesting that the black carriage went to receive a person who cannot even use magic? But that is absurd! The student selection process has not erred once in its century of existence! How could this have happened?" The bird man then places a finger to his chin as if to think.

"Mmmph! Nnnrgggh...!" Grim then gasped,"ME! Let ME have this student's seat!"

"Not so fast, you hyperactive weasel!" An angry Crowley yelled.

"Unlike that human, I can actually use magic! So let me be a student here! Look, I'll show you! My spells're the cat's meow!"

"Everyone, get down!" The boy with red hair yelled.

You quickly grabbed Yuu and pulled him down to the floor with you.

"Myaaahhh!" Grim loud out a large burst of blue fire.

"AHHHHH! HELP! I'm on fire over here!" A boy with red eyes yelped.

You quickly patted down his clothes, putting out the flames.

"Thank you so much!" The boy said as he gave you a hug.

"Not a trouble at all. Please be more careful next one young one." You said as you patted his head lightly.

"I will!" He said joyously.

Crowley's frustrated voice could be heard from behind the two. "Someone catch that blasted animal before it sets the entire school ablaze!"

You knew he most likely had strong magic and could quickly end the situation, but he didn't. You have taught many to wield weapons and how to behave. So it became obvious to your eyes that the headmage wasn't being lazy, but was infact trying to get his student to solve the problem themselves and to show off their talent and knowledge.

"Ugh. Can I go now or...?" A bored lion eared boy asked, completely unfazed by the situation.

The handsome boy next to him then began to tease him. "Oh? I thought you fancied yourself a hunter. Go and help yourself to that plump little morsel!"

"Too much effort. Do it yourself."

The boy with glasses then began to speak,"Allow me to handle this, Headma-"

You cut him off before he could finish. "Allow me instead. He was brought to this chamber with us so allow me to take him down instead."

"Very well." Crowley said as he back up.

"Jade Shield." A yellow transparent shield surrounded you as you then summoned your polearm. Students looked upon you in awed expressions.

Quickly, you ran towards Grim. The floating weasel shot blue fire at you but it was all deflected by the shield. Without hesitation you threw your spear at the flaming Tanuki just barely missing, causing a long thin cut to appear on his cheek. Blood dripped down from it. As Grim sat their frozen processing what just happened, you grabbed him and hands made of stone appeared, wrapping around his tiny body. Grim could not escape. "Does anyone hear have a way of restraining this little Tanuki?" You asked looking out towards the sea of people.

The boy with red hair then stepped forward. "I do. Please allow me to restrain him."

"Please do so. I do not wish to burn these lovely robes. Though I might alter them in the near future to my liking."

"Ahem. Furry miscreant. I will abide no rule-breaking. You will be judged by my hand." The boy said.

"MYAAAH-!"

======================================================

Twisted Wonderland Secrets

- Y/n sees Yuu as a more expressive Xiao. Along with more open minded and accepting of things

- Y/n figured out that he was most likely in another world when the mirror mentioned The Great Seven instead of the Seven Archon so he revealed his identity more willingly

- When Y/n spoke everyone found his voice to be soothing and comforting

- Lilia hopes for Y/n and Malleus to become friends

- Azul wishes for him and Y/n to get along seeing as they both have a connection to contracts

- Y/n was a little sad Yuu wasn't sorted

- Crowley freaked out a little because he had no clue how to accommodate a god for a student but was relieved when he found out Y/n was older than he thought

- Leona was impressed by Y/n fighting and how calm Y/n remained while fighting

- Kalim enjoyed having his head patted by Y/n along with the hug

- Grim became terrified of Y/n but also felt slight respect because of you being a dragon

- Azul and Riddle were impressed by how well Y/n restrained Grim

======================================================