𝔹𝕌𝔹𝔹𝕃𝔼ℝ ; Personal Bubble

Comincia dall'inizio

"It's not much" They answered, locking the door to their bedroom before putting the key away somewhere. "I didn't spend anything on it so it's literally priceless"

"Oh but I'm sure he'll love it, dear" A sudden voice entered the conversation. The old lady had a gentle smile on her face as she gave them their lunch, along with giving the kwami a homemade mochi.

"Thanks, Gran Gran." (Name) genuinely smiled, taking the lunch with a bow of gratitude. Gran Gran gave them a light pinch on the cheek, cooing out a your welcome and lead them to the door

"Have a safe walk, and be sure to message me when you get there safely" Gran Gran reminded them as they put on their shoes. And after getting a pat on the head did they left, leaving the old lady to wave goodbye and close the door.

◆ ...

"Seriously dude? Has your dad always been such a downer?" Nino asked the sad model beside him, blowing bubbles through the hole of his bubble wand and dipped it back into it's container "Doesn't he remember what it's like to wanna party?"

"No, I'm sure he was a downer back then too. At least I tried" Adrien answered with a smile that didn't quite reached his eyes and shrugged.

"It's your B-day, dude!" Nino wrapped his arm around his friend's shoulder, putting his bubbles away. "Insist! I'm gonna have a chat with your pops and- Oh, there's the dude we've been waiting for!"

Nino's focus suddenly shifted onto the (Color) haired teen that was walking up towards them. Adrien almost froze on his spot and looked at them, trying to calm the sudden fast beating of his heart.

"What took you so long, man?"

"I didn't feel like going yet" (Name) answered, now standing near them with their hands in their pockets.

"H-Hey, (Name)!" Adrien waved at them a bit too quickly but earned a small wave back.

"Well, you might now! Just not here-" Nino went back to the topic before their arrival, pointing at himself with a thumb "I'm gonna talk to his pops and insist on having a party! You wanna come? I could use an assistant"

"No."

"Don't waste your time, he won't change his mind" Adrien's mood was back to being as low as the ground. Not wanting to bother his two friends with something that's common to him. Besides, he's used to it.

"He may not listen to me, but maybe he'll listen when there's someone who's not afraid to-" Nino smirked, forming a check mark with his two fingers and placing them under his chin.

"Have your headphones finally killed those eardrums of yours? I said no" (Name) cuts him off immediately, glaring at him. "I'll go on my own terms."

"See my point?" Nino patted Adrien's back, an attempt to comfort him. "We'll get him to agree"

Adrien can only sweat drop with a polite smile while he earned another glare from the teen, who raised their fist "I am going to kill you-"

"Huwah!" A sudden yelp saved the boy from getting punched, causing the three to look at their front to find a Marinette who had her arms forward with some kind of gift in hands.

Marinette blinked before grinning shyly and 'hiding' the gift behind her back, shoulders tensed as she waved her free hand and squeaked out "Hi!"