"mmh~" he moaned out. Sasuke's dick began twitching at the lewd sounds.

The raven-haired boy opened his fingers inside Naruto, stretching him out. "Wait Sasuke! What are you doing?"

"I'm stretching you out?" he mumbled. "Ahh~ god that feels awesome ~" Naruto moaned out. Sasuke smirked at the boy, he couldn't see his face but he imagined the look on the omega.

Sasuke pulled his fingers out, "Fuck I forgot I have no condoms! Naru, do you mind if I do it raw?"

Naruto took this as an opportunity to tell the Uchiha. He quickly turned around. Sasuke looked at him, "Is that a no?" the blonde looked at the ground, "No I mean yeah! I want this but Sasuke you're my first."

"First?"

Naruto turned red. "W- wait you've never been with anyone?" Sasuke asked shocked. Naruto nodded, "I hope that doesn't turn you off..."

Sasuke laughed, and he kissed the blonde. "Mph~" the blonde whined. "It doesn't, it's just surprising but I'm glad im the first."

Sasuke spun Naruto back onto the wall, his ass sticking out. "How is that surprising?" the blonde asked. The Uchiha pressed his tip on Naruto's hole. "Have you seen yourself? Who wouldn't want to hit this." the Uchiha smirked. Just as Naruto was about to respond the alpha thrust into him.

"F- fuck~"

Naruto felt his legs go weak, he felt his body want more and more. The submissive side really opened up, a side he had never felt or seen. Without thinking without recognizing the pain his body unconsciously began to thrust itself onto Sasuke's member.

Sasuke took a hold of Naruto's waist "Is it that good?" he teased. Naruto blushed, "I don't know why but I can't stop myself!" he moaned out

Sasuke let Naruto do what he wanted for a couple of seconds before grabbing him. "My turn" he whispered. 

The raven-haired boy began to thrust harshly. He had so much energy, and in a matter of minutes, Naruto was a moaning mess.

"Faster! Please"

"Fuck Naruto~ you feel so good." Sasuke took a hold of the blonde's locks. The raven-haired male had found Naruto's prostate some time ago but Naruto was reaching his end. "You're close aren't you?" Sasuke teased, but he enjoyed how tight Naruto became cause it.

"Y-yeah!" naruto responded. The blonde began to jerk off trying to reach his climax faster but Sasuke took a hold of his hand letting go of his hair.

"Then you'll cum because of my dick."

Naruto was growing impatient he wanted to finish so badly. The boy began to push himself onto Sasuke faster. The loud sound of clapping skin filled the room. "Fuck yeah~ right there! Mmh~" Naruto moaned.

Sasuke pulled out and picked Naruto up. "I want to see you finish."

Naruto felt valnaruaby at Sasuke's sight but for some reason, Sasuke sweating while he pounded him made him horniner.

The blonde grabbed onto Sasuke he felt a burning sensation deep in him, "f-fuck" he moaned. "My heat" he thought, in a matter of seconds he would go into heat. It didn't help that he forgot his suppressants. He desperately wanted to say something but Sasuke's throbbing dick felt so good in him.

"S-sasuke~ ah w-"

 A white flowy string burst out. Naruto's legs went weak, his body had finished but Sasuke hadn't.

Sasuke was still thrusting pumping the juice out of Naruto. The blonde was trying to catch his breath. "Ah ah~" he gasped out.

Sasuke noticed Naruto's pheromones getting stronger but he thought nothing of it, he was focused on reaching his climax.

He laid naruto to the floor as his thrust became sloppier and faster. "Fuck im so close!" he groaned.

Naruto's heat had begun, but the blonde was exhausted. All he could do was grab onto Sasuke, his omega's instincts only had one idea on their mind.

Sasuke felt it, only seconds, he knew to pull out. Just in case but Naruto was holding him tightly. 

"N-Naruto l-let go I need to pull out."

"I can't, I feel weak and my body won't let me!" Naruto whined out.

Sasuke knew the Uchiha's had strong genes. He knew if he finished in naruto the result might not be the desired one.

Sasuke couldnt stop himself from thrusting his body need that finish. He pushed himself deeper into Naruto, "ahh! Naruto!" he moaned out, as he felt his juice overflow Naruto's hole. Naruto's back arched, it felt so good.

Sasuke kissed Naruto passionately, and Naruto's body finally let go.

Naruto felt defensiveness his body felt weaker than ever. Even though he should have he didn't regret a thing.

The Uchiha was catching his breath, he enjoyed every second of claiming Naruto's body but he wondered if Naruto was okay after he finished in him.

"Hey, Naru let's wash up."

"Okay." Naruto laughed.

|_–_|

After their shower Naruto layed on the bed, his heat had calmed down after that but his pheromones were still a bit strong.

"Hey Naru, Itachi's still not back."

Naruto tried to sit up but his lower back hurt. "That's his fiance's name?"

Sasuke nodded. "I've never met her, I wonder if he'll bring her by." Naruto smiled, "Am I invited to the wedding?"

The Uchiha smirked, "How could my boyfriend not be invited." Sasuke gave Naruto a peck on the lips but then he realized, "Hey Naruto I have a question for you."

Naruto looked up at the tall male, "hm?"

"Don't you think your pheromones are stronger than usual? I might be tripping since you usually take your suppressants though."

"I haven't taken my suppressants, I forgot that's all." he lied.

"Oh. you shouldn't forget 'cause I swear that smell is so intoxicating." Sasuke murmured. Naruto pushed sasuke away, "stop you're making me blush" he laughed.

"Let's go to the store?" Sasuke asked. Naruto sat up ignoring the pain, "For?"

"After pill? Uchiha's genes are strong, and we didn't use protection. I wouldn't want you to you know..." Sasuke explained as a light shade of pink rose onto his cheeks.

"Oh sure." Naruto responded.

He was happy the Uchiha asked instead of Him having to. As much as he loved the Uchiha the last thing he wanted was to tell him the chance of anything happening were higher since he was in heat.

|_-_|

Sasuke and Naruto made their way to the pharmacy. they roamed the aisles until they got to the medication parts. "Which type should I get?" Sasuke asked.

"I don't know I've never had to look."  Naruto spoke. "Oh, right I forgot." Sasuke responded 

The blonde looked around trying to remember which one he overheard omegas talk about. "Hey, Sasuke do you mind if I also grab suppressants? Since I forgot mine." The Uchiha nodded in response then walked out of the aisle to grab chips.

Naruto eventually found the ones he was looking for and joined Sasuke. 

Once they got into the car Naruto took hold of Sasuke's hand, "Thanks, I know you didn't expect to do this, and I'm sorry for it." 

Sasuke smiled, "it's okay, I didn't expect it, I've never had anyone do that but if you want me to end in you just say that." 

the Uchiha laughed as Naruto yelled, "Dont say it like that!!"