When the warning came up, this left them confused. It was very surprising that it was the enemy of all people telling them to leave the city.

"But...where would we even go?.." Kai'sa was the first to ask this question. We don't have many places outside of Piltover.."

"She's right, and I don't think trying to go incognito while still in the city is viable" Ahri had added as well. "Plus, what if they could track us to different places?"

"Then that doesn't leave us with many option then" Akali held her chin as she racked her brain for any ideas. Only to fall short as she hung her head with a sigh. "Ugh...I got nothing"

While they were all discussing potential places to go, Evelynn caught Y/n's thoughtful expression, as if he was considering something. Feeling curious, she walked over and gently nudged his elbow. "What's that beautiful brain of yours thinking?"

He looked to Evelynn when she disturbed his train of thought. He hesitated for a second before he spoke up. "I may have an idea, I'd have to make a quick few quick calls before hand"

"If you have a good place then I don't see why we shouldn't consider it" She gives him a soft smile which made his heart skip a beat for a moment. "Should we pack just in case?"

"That would be best, I'll let you all know of the results" He gave her his own soft smile, tapping her nose before heading to the living room.

"Oh what am I gonna do with you?~" The lust demon asks herself as she watched him go. She then told the girls to go and pack, explaining to them that Y/n has an idea.

While the girls went to pack their things, Y/n stood in the living room with his phone in hand. His contact list was open as his thumb hovered over a call icon. He was clearly nervous about this particular one.

"If there is a god, then I pray she won't be mad" He tells himself before pressing the call icon, and placed the device to his ear. The phone rang a few times before it picked up, which increased his nervousness by a ton. "H-Hello-?"

"I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER CALL!! I'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU!!" He was cut off from the voice on the other end. Taking his phone away from his ear for moment before placing it back.

"I get you miss me but does that really give the need to yell in my ear?" He asks as he swaps it the other ear, digging his finger into the other to make sure it wasn't bleeding, but then figured that was stupid considering his healing factor the rider provided.

"Young man it is my job as your mother to worry about you..." She paused for a moment, and he could tell she was happy that he had least called. "Are you doing ok?..."

"I'm doing alright mother..I'm sorry I havn't kept in touch after I left.." He pinched the bridge of his nose, remembering the day he had left. "Uhm...Probably a dumb thing to ask but, mind if some friends of mine stay with you and the others for a while?"

"Awe~ My boy finally made friends! Of course you can bring them over! I'd love to meet them!" She agreed pretty quickly to that. "What the occasion?"

"It would be best if I told you that in person.." He gained that serious tone of his again, and he could tell she understood pretty quickly.

"I'll be sure to have Melina greet you all when you get here. How many are you bringing over?" She asks him. The boy looked over his shoulder, seeing the girls conversing with themselves while they had their luggage with them.

"Jeez they pack quick" He comments offhandedly, getting a chuckle out of his mother before he answers. "Still have a room that can house five?"

"I believe so. I'll have it ready by the time you get here...be safe on your way here"