Let's Paint.

My second day of school starts with a schedule switch. My third mod I now have art. Which I would be totally fine with, but I suck at art. Its bad. Freshman year I took art; a beginners painting and drawing class. I thought it would be fun and I could make some friends in the class. I was completely wrong. All the kids in the class were experts in art. Like Picasso would be jealous. Most of them hated me because I couldn't paint for my life, but I could draw okay.

But as I walk into my new art class late, I wish for my freshman year of torture back. My eyes go straight to a boy in the back of the class in a blue sweatshirt. He doesn't see me, thank god.

Mrs. Dane calls me from the door and over to her desk. Mrs. Dane is a bit weird. Shes old, married, has crazy silver hair, wears bright colors and a bunch of makeup. Everyone adores her. Shes like every ones grandma.

"Welcome to my class, dear!" Mrs. Dane smiles brightly at me. "Are you here for the full year or half?"

I think back to what the man in the office said. "A full year, I think."

"Wonderful! You can grab a seat anywhere, but we seem to be a little packed." She puts a finger on her chin and scans the classroom. I scan with her. There were lots of different kinds of people in here. Populars to funny kids to nerds. "Oh! You can be partners with Jonathan! Perfect! I've been meaning to give him a partner and now we have you! Hes right in the back of the class there. Right now were just painting what comes to mind. Have fun!"

She goes back to sketching something on her desk. I shuffle my though the classroom, careful not to mess with anyone's art and finally reach Jonathan. I drop my bag on the the floor and then I earn his attention.

"What are you doing here? I thought I told you to leave me alone?" Jonathan says in a mean tone.

"Sorry. I was going to leave you alone, but here I am. Your new art partner." I say with a smug smile.

"You are not my new partner." He says in a dull tone.

"Yes I am. Go ask Mrs. Dane." He glances over to Mrs. Dane who is engrossed in her sketch. I think I hear him mumble I'd rather not. I take a seat on one of the stools and start swinging my feet back and forth.

My mind wonders to what it would be like in a game. To die and then respond. Would it hurt if you were the actual player in the game? I feel like it would.

I then hear drops of rain outside and my heart drops. Don't get me wrong, I love the rain, but today I have to walk home from school. My mom is preparing for that little girls party. I could ask Emma for a ride home.

"Heyy Jonathan?" I turn to him. He doesn't look at me and I pout. "JoONNAthan!" I chuckle at the look of annoyance on his face. "Why are you mean to me?"

"Im not being mean." He finally looks at me. "You would know if I was being mean."

"Well, yesterday you were smiling and laughing, but today you look super grumpy. Whats up?" I look at the bags under his beautiful eyes. Something passes in his eyes. Surprise.

"Leave me alone, Rae." He casts his eyes down and turns back to his art work. Something is going on. I can feel it coming off of him.

The bell rings, dismissing the class.

__________

UMMM.... I think this is how i'm just going to keep writing the chapters. Maybe. I mean with Rae and Jonathan and not a lot of extra stuff. But I will put in stuff that's necessary for you to know. But yea. Im just going to write it the way I want.

I didn't read this over so.. sowwy.

IF YOU DO WANT LONGER CHAPTERS, TELL ME. I DO NOT BITE! :)

REALLY NEED FEEDBACK. OR IF YOU WANT A CHAPTER A CERTAIN WAY, TELL ME. IT WILL HELP ME WRITE THE CHAPTER.

Love you all <3

Comment

VOTE

SHARE

SPREAD THE LOVE AND GOOD VIBES!!

~C