☆ I know why we're here. ☆

Start from the beginning

He chuckles, you head outside and sit against the wall of the house.

Avdol began feeding the chickens, you sat there observing them.

You hear the four of them approach, mumbling and whispering about how it "isn't possible", "he's dead!"

Polnareff exclaims something similar, walking towards the gate only to be stopped by Mr. Joestar, who said:
"I'll go and talk to him, just stay here and wait for now."

He approaches the gate.

"Pardon me, sir," he begins. "My name is Joseph Joestar. My friends and I, including Akira here, are traveling on an expedition to Egypt-"

"Go away! I won't hear it!" Avdol yells. You'd never seen him yell before, no matter how things had gone. "People only come to visit when there's bad news."

You see the boys on the opposite side of the gate, save for Mr. Joestar, stunned.

"I won't say it again, got it! Leave and don't come back."

He turns around dramatically, dropping the seed on the ground.

"Shut up, and go away!"

He runs into the house slamming the door behind him.

You stand from the wall, picking the seed up and feeding the chickens.

"That's impossible!" Kakyoin exclaims.

"It can't be, Avdol di-", Polnareff gets cut short by Mr. Joestar.

"That wasn't Avdol, it was his father."

You clear your throat. Time for your big performance.

"I apologize for my grandfather," you say. "He's always been a bit temperamental. Doesn't experience much social interaction unless, well, like he said, something bad happens. Mr. Joestar, come with me to talk to him. If I'm there he'll be willing to communicate."

Calling him your grandfather was a funny thought.

You run in to talk to Muhammad, from out the window you see Mr. Joestar consoling Polnareff.

"Polnareff looks all torn up out there, I wonder what Mr. Joestar said to him."

"I'm not sure," he shrugs. "After I talk with everyone, you and I need to converse. I've been through my fair share of bed rest and have had time to think. A very dire conversation is in need between us."

"Alright," you nod.

Mr. Joestar walks in.

The two men begin talking and you slide out, discovering that Polnareff had wandered off.

"Akira," Kakyoin grabs your attention from outside the gate. "Is that really Avdol's father?"

"No, it's him. The one and only Muhammad Avdol,"

"Why the big charade?" Jotaro asks.

"I'm not sure why it was an issue now. We all know it was kept from Polnareff before to keep Muhammad safe from his loud mouth, but I'm not sure why now."

You walk off, two men following suit.

"I do love this island, though. It was where Muhammad trained me after he found me It was nice here, just he and I. He taught me how to speak Arabic here, too. Fond memories."

"Seems like it," Kakyoin smiles.

Before you strayed too far, you heard Avdol calling for you.

Jotaro and Kakyoin discussed a plan to return to the boat as you walked away.