Chapter 2: Allies

Start from the beginning

Z23: "Phew!" she said, before switching tones, "So, who are you bringing Kommandant?"

Luna paused at this question, who should he bring? Logically he turned to the shipyard manifest, see which ships were seaworthy, how? By seeing who wasn't there, there were 6 in total. Roon, Deutschland, Spee, Eugen, Z1, and Z23

Right off the bat he knew that Deutschland wasn't on the list, she would be childish, immature, and downright bratty if she was brought along, Z1 was too trigger happy so she wasn't on the list, and Roon was downright psychotic and he had to keep away from her at all costs while shooting her with his 3 inch. So by process of elimination, he had his answer.

Andy: "I'll take Z23, Graf Spee, and Prinz Eugen with me." he said.

Z23: "How many times have we told you Kommandant?" she asked, "You can call us by nickname."

Andy: "I know Nimi, I just feel like I'm jumping the shark when I do so." he shrugged.

Nimi sighed before looking up and nodding.

Z23: "I'll inform the other 2 about your decision." she said.

Andy: "Thanks Z23, Bismarck you're in charge." he said.

Bismarck: "Aye Kommandant!" she said.

Luna nodded before turning back to the documents he was filling out. Nimi turned and walked out the door to tell the other girls the news.

Bismarck: "Kommandant, before you go tomorrow, I want to show you something." she said, going over to a closet.

Andy: "Um....ok?" he said, before getting up and walking over.

Bismarck got to the closet before him and opened it, dust flew out causing Luna to sneeze (Did I mention that I have a really bad allergy to dust? No? Alright-)

Andy: "Ugh stupid allergies!" he said, before shaking his head and turning to Bismarck, "What did you want to show me?"

Bismarck: "This." she said.

Luna looked inside the closet to see a Male Version of Bismarck's uniform, with pasts instead of a dress and a tighter top.

Andy: "Wow....." he trailed off, "where'd this come from....?"

Bismarck: "This was the first commander's uniform." she said.

Andy: "The one who helped form Azur Lane with the other originals?" he asked.

Bismarck: "The very same, after he died his uniform was put in here while the other commanders continued on poorly." she said, "None of them have been worthy of even seeing this uniform......you on the other hand....well.....if all goes well, you might just find yourself wearing this one day."

Luna now knew he had some massive shoes to fill, but if he kept down the path he was going being a leader instead of a boss, maybe just maybe he'll fill that role. For now however Bismarck closed the closet and left the uniform inside.

A day later was the day of departure, it was just a short hop across the channel to London and then they would follow a guide to Scapa Flow, standard procedure. The formation of 4 slowly slipped out of the harbor and into English waters as the rest of the shipgirls were tired, bedridden, or in charge of Luna's duties while he was away with the other factions. So none were there to wish them farewell.