the opposing team seemed to know this about him because everyone he got the ball, two or three defenders would team up on him to try and stop him. key word; try.

this number 22 had me looking for him on the pitch. and i don't think it was only because of his football skills. he was tall and muscular, smiling at the right times, showing passion when one of his teammates gets a foul. that almost made him more attractive.

the game went on and of course dortmund won, 4-1 number 22 having scored two of the goals.

my agent told me that after the match i was to go down to the pitch to get photos and whatever for my instagram.

when i got to the pitch most of the team were still there i didnt see number 22 though. but i went over to the coach to greet him.

i was briefed on what i was supposed to do. speak to the coach, edin terzic, and he will introduce me to some of the players. go back to the hotel, get ready for the banquet. meet the coach again and go to the ballroom for the banquet. smile, be polite, charm them all. easy right?

that is easier said than done.

"hello kaia!" the coach greeted with a lot of enthusiasm and in his strong german accent.

"hello edin!" i said shaking his hand, smiling. "how are you?" "i'm good i'm good. nice to finish the season with a victory! and of course have you as a special guest!" he says smiling brightly, making me smile as well. "it was a great game to watch, you can clearly see how talented the team is." i say.

"here let me introduce you to some of them, GIO, ERLING" he yelled across the pitch gaining attention of the two footballers and some others around them.

"kaia, allow me to introduce you to, two of our own, giovanni reyna and erling haaland." "it's a pleasure to meet you both" i said holding my handout to shake. "nice to meet you" haaland smiled, shaking my hand. "would you believe me if i told you, you were the first american i have spoken to in real life in over 3 weeks" the other guy, giovanni joked. i could tell he was american too from his accent. "would you believe me if i said the same" i replied. they laughed.

the four of us were in deep conversation when the two footballers had to go and get changed and get ready for the banquet. "8:00 don't be late" their coach yelled out to them. "that reminds me, i should probably go back to my hotel and get ready for tonight. i will see you at 8 o clock" i said to the coach.

"bye kaia"

@kaiajenner posted

@kaiajenner 💛🖤

@kaiajenner 💛🖤

liked by @marcusrashford, @taylorswift, @gigihadid and 1,456,739 others

@marcusrashford we all know you're still a united fan ;)

^@kaiajenner you wish mashford

@erling.haaland It was so nice to see you today, kaia!

^ @kaiajenner same to you erling

@bvb09 one of our own 💛🖤

@user1 pretty!

@user2 she probably calls it soccer

@user3 I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this post.

@user4 Feel bad for dortmund fans rn

@user5 i'm in the same country as kaia rn omg.