Chapter 16:New members

Start from the beginning

"Hawks:What did you do to me?...."

"(Y/N):I took your quirk, even though I already have a wing quirk it's nice to have a backup."

"Hawks:You.....took my quirk?..."

"(Y/N):Yeah, I actually have dozens, if not thousands of quirks, now enough beating around the bush, who sent you to kill me?"

As Hawks began to sweat, the Hero kept his mouth shut, causing me to sigh in disappointment.

"(Y/N):Listen, I'm not a fan of torture and I don't plan on forcing the information out of you, so just make this easy on everyone involved and tell me who you work for."

"Hawks:And what do you plan to do to me once I tell you, I've seen your face kid, so I know you aren't letting me go no matter what I do."

"(Y/N):I'm not a savage, I can tell you don't want to be an assassin."

"Hawks:How?"

"(Y/N):I've put on a mask every day in U.A, do you know how hard it is to only use one of my quirks in a fight? It's really hard, not to mention lying to my mom and brother every day about what I'm doing, so I can tell you put on a mask when you kill, Hawks."

The room was completely silent for a minute, neither of us saying a word as Hawks was still sweating, before I decided to break the silence.

"(Y/N):Why do you think I do what I do?"

"Hawks:Huh?"

"(Y/N):I'm sure you think you know why I became "All for One", so tell me your theory, I'm honestly interested."

"Hawks:You're just a kid lashing out at Heroes, either because you were bullied, or just because you want to cause chaos, why else do you Villains do what you do."

I let out another sigh of disappointment, and here I was thinking he'd be smarter then that.

"(Y/N):You're really narrow minded, you know that? The truth is I was praised in school because of my original quirk, everyone wanted to be my friend, the teachers never gave out to me if I broke the rules, I had the complete opposite experience to what you just said, and I also don't want to cause needless destruction and chaos, I want to help people, help those who were left behind, Heteromorphs, the quirkless, those who's voices have been silence by the kind of people you work for, I want to give them a voice, I want to make those who will not listen, listen."

To my surprise, my words seemed to be affecting Hawks, as if he was understanding me, sympathising with what I'm saying.

"(Y/N):You were sent to kill me, a kid, all because the person you work for is scared of me, scared that people will join my cause and reveal what they have been doing this entire time, all the people who you have been forced to kill, all the crimes they have committed for their selfish goals, the rot and corruption they have spread into the very core of the Hero system....if you don't help me Hawks, you'll be the same as them, you'll be a false Hero, a parasite...do you want to be a monster?"

As I finished talking, I only needed to look at Hawks once to tell he had broken.

"Hawks:Alright kid...I'll tell you."

"(Y/N):Thank you, and welcome to the team."

-The next day-

After the two day break, school was back in session with everyone back in class, although Mineta was surprisingly missing for some reason.

Of course, everyone was still talking about the sports festival like it happened yesterday.

"Mina:It's different when they broadcast the matches on TV after all, huh? So many people talked to me on my way here!"