{𝙲𝙷 12} 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜

Start from the beginning

"So, might I be able to ask, Where do we intend on going? As I recall Xiao isn't a fan of public places so, I don't even know where we could go. Unless we want to walk to Wangshu Inn for an hour."

"Paimon can confirm that Lumine makes good meals! If I didn't know better I'd say she's a master chef"

"Oh, if I'm that good then, might you want some paimon meat everyone?"

"FOR THE LAST FRICKING TIME PAIMON IS NOT EMERGENCY FOOD!"

"No need to yell so loud, little one, see you scared even xiao"

"I'm not scar-"

"See? He's terrified"

"Eh? Paimon couldn't of scared anyone. Hmph"

"...Sigh..."

Xiao just stood there with his arms crossed, his eyes glaring daggers towards me, while I just smiled widely, with not a care in the world. Meanwhile paimon was trying to playfully run away from Lumine, a fun view. Almost like a soap opera, just for free. Isn't that awesome, you don't even need to pay for a thing to see this rather hilarious scene. To bad many people missed this rare opportunity, though that's just way better, knowing that it's reserved for a few. And it included my wise self. But my line of thought got interrupted by an another lousy question. To bad it was important to not only my starving self

"So shall we find a place for a picnic then?"

"Hm, Well that might not be really necessary, let's just find a secure, and plain place, that mountain would do. It does have a nice view after all"

"Eh!! But Paimon won't climb that!"

"Paimon, you float."

"Oh yea. But no!"

"Awe to bad, I guess we're going to miss a beautiful view over a nice cup of tea after all, so disappointing~"

"But I guess we can, Paimon won't have to much trouble"

"....that's the total opposite of what you said minutes ago"

"Paimon can't hear you~"

"Alright, alright, let's go"

Just as I turned on my heal, to climb that moutian, my wrist got stuck in someone else's grasp stopping me, which I truthfully guessed was xiao. Did he think I couldn't climb that? If he does he's totally wrong! though with my weakened condition that would be foolish to do, I knew better than to show weaknesses in front of the two travelers and I was confident about doing it without that much trouble. That is when I finally understood how close the both were. His golden, amber eyes looking straight into mine, that is when he spoke

"Don't get hurt, that would bring more trouble then I'd want to have"

"Hmph, you think, I would get hurt climbing a simple mountain? Don't talk nonsense"

"Tsk, just be careful"

And so, he quickly let go of my hand and turned the other way, just before he teleported again, I saw the red tint of his cheeks. Was he perhaps flustered? Oh my, the young Yaksha was indeed cute when he wanted to. Unfortunately so cought up in the moment I didn't realise that slightly faster beat of my heart, that would forever get forgotten.

{20 minute timeskip brought by faceless ayato}

"That was a bit harder then I initially thought it would"

"I agree with you,"

That was a bit to much for my frail body as it was now after years of barely seeing the outside world, my breaths were quick and I barely stood on my two legs, and even though I was slightly trembling I didn't show my weakness, and walked towards the one empty and stable place on the mountain with confidence, that is when I noticed xiao simply staring into Liyue, lost in his own mind, sitting with his hand resting on his raised knee. I simply chuckled, which was surprising though I suppose it was normal for this lonely Adeptus, so I just took a deep breath and prepare myself for using my dendro powers. I wanted to make this more comfortable for us after all.  And so, I focused my dendro on the work ahead, within minutes of using my vision, I created a small table and chairs paired with a fireplace for making food. Certainly that at least didn't exhaust me as much as the climb, but I was still a bit rusty, knowing that on that prison was there certainly didn't allow me to use a lot of my dendro powers, so I was a bit rusty on controling them, but I was good enough to not collapse on the spot. I smiled at the two travelers behind me, that we're more than surprised.

"Oooh! Paimon thinks it was super duper cool!"

"That was definitely impressive"

"Hm?"

the all mighty conqueror of demons glanced towards our direction, hearing all the commotion, it took him a second till he understood exactly what happened, still seemingly out if it, but when he understood, his eyes widem slightly in surprise that's when he noticed my slightly pathetic and tired self. My act seemed good though, since he didn't comment anything, and simply noded while standing up and walking closer to the table, to sit down. I sat down seconds later glancing at the blonde traveler, with a question in mind.

"Dear Lumine, could you perhaps show us how good you are at cooking, if you may."

"Gladly"

That's how our little picnic started. Peaceful, I out my head on the cold table enjoying the feeling of the gentle wind, it calmed the many thoughts in my head. Shortly my eyes closed and I found myself asleep not a while later...

Sadly that dark blue sky filled with stars,

_______________

That shined in the depth of my mind

_________

My dream...

____

__

All I saw was death

___________________________________________

{𝐴𝑛}

Am I dumb for forgetting to post this chapter weeks ago?

Probably

Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this chapter