Amity helped the pup up, Boscha being assisted by Willow who was also carrying Gus. They stumbled to the vet's room, the beast currently on her lunch break. "Oh my Artimis-" She swallowed, setting her food down. "What happened-?"

A howl echoed in the halls, Luz stumbling down as her muzzle shrunk, the small open, metal bar cutting into her chin. The Black Shuck -the guard- ran down the halls, a hoard of beasts following him. He passed the group, leaving a light trail of blood with upset canines behind him.

The nurse kneeled in front of Luz, whispering a small curse of sorts, slipping off the muzzle. "Let's get you situated first.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Bump stopped the fight.

And personally saw to it to have a public humiliation.

The guard was questioned, asked if he really thought it was alright to torment Luz like that and if he really lost to a bunch of students. Though Luz wasn't on good terms with the Gwyllgi she stole the toy from, he still defended her when she was called a bad dog for literally no reason.

He was allowed to hold the rope for the Black Shuck while the students played piñata. Bump went to see Luz, the pup curled up in her girlfriend's arms, a new guard by her, and a muzzle on. "Luz Noceda.." Bump uttered.

"Yes sir..?"

"Uhm..How..Are you doing..?"

Luz curled up further, "Terrible..I want to go home.."

Bump glanced down, taking in a small breath, "I will allow you to-"

"She's not allowed to." The troll uttered. "Since there is school, she has to go, no excuses. If she misses a single day this week, the muzzle stays on another week."

The troll snorted, Luz flinching, gripping Amity's shirt. "Is that so?" Bump rose a brow, wings lightly flapping. "Okay. School's out for the week."

"You can't do that." The troll stepped forward.

"By law, the principal is allowed to call off school when they see fit. I am the principal, this is my school, and it's closed for the week." Bump turned. "See me in my office if you have any arguments, good bye."

He walked off, the troll tugging at Luz's leash, forcing her out of Amity's grasp. She fell against him, the troll pushing her forward, "Go."

Luz lowered her head, following Bump to his office. "Excuse me!" Odalia passed the room. "That's my future daughter in law you're handling poorly!"

Amity flinched, "M-Mom!" She scrambled off the bed. "T-Too soon!"

"Alright Agustus, you're free to go." The wadjet gently pat his cheek. "Easy on the wing, it'll sting if you move it too suddenly."

"Thank you Mrs.Husk." Gus stood.

Boscha and Willow walked out with him, following the group up ahead. When they sat in the principal's office, Odalia snatched the leash from the troll, removed it from Luz and off the pup hopped to her lovely girlfriend.

She folded the leash, sitting down by the troll, the two facing Bump. "Luz bit someone. He was left bleeding and without scales! She has to keep her muzzle on, go to school, and be followed around to make sure she doesn't do anything." The troll uttered.

The door was kicked open, a beast stumbling in, closing the door behind himself before scurrying to the troll. The Black Shuck cleared his throat, wiping the blood from his cheek, "We have been given orders to keep a muzzle on Luz Noceda for the week. If or when she misbehaves when the muzzle is off, we are to put it back on immediately."