Chapter 91: New Brand Future but...

Magsimula sa umpisa

"He also been trolling on Mitsuya because I told him that he married Shizuka in the future as well. He couldn't troll Chifuyu because of Naomi"

"Fortunately for Baji, I am not Latino or Filipino but hell, I do have the Asian parent energy" Draken said as grabbing a flip flop that he stole from Mikey's feet which Keisuke ended up running for his life while Draken chased him.

"GODDAMMIT!!!"-Keisuke

"GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE! YOU BASTARD!!!"-Draken

"Ironically, this actually happened in that timeline after he made fun of Draken for learning about the engagement and pregnancy" I said before back at the others which thankfully, Izana calm down while Emma stopped screaming but still, blushing.

Ah, so much chaos like other ordinary days I had.

"So...Let me guess, you were the first one to find out?"-Mikey

"Well, yeah. After all, my room was next to Emma's which they did lot of noise"

"YU-CHAN/YUNA!!!"-Emma and Izana

"Just kidding, after all I am asexual. And also, I found out when you ended up getting nauseous after you ate some omurice which it's one of your favorite breakfast" I explained which Emma calm down and looking rather shy since of course, I told her about her future daughter with Draken.

"I and Ken-chan couldn't get married?"-Emma

"Yeah...he died during the bomb Kisaki put in his and Mitsuya's hideout...Before he died, he told me it was girl and made me promise I would take care of you both...You were heartbroken but you managed to gave birth to Emi because I was there in your most difficult times...Along with Izana, of course. Since I was the godmother of an cute little angel, I tried best giving her the best paternal figure despite I look good in Chanel. But you couldn't forgive Mikey for abandoned us and letting Draken's murder get away with everything..." I explained that last time which they looked at me with pure sympathy by knowing all the shit I suffered.

Of course, I did tried my best to protect them.

I still keep trying hard but of course, I felt each piece of my heart was stolen.

After all, this wasn't like the original timeline.

Through I resentment him for everything he done, Kisaki wasn't like this.

Either Izana along with others as well.

Even through I am glad I managed to saved them, I have to see if I made the right decision and Mikey won't fall into the Dark Impulses like a drug.

"Yun-Yun" Mikey soon said as placing his hand on my shoulder which I looked at him with a soft smile.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. After all, Takemitchy will have an interesting wedding in the future" I soon said which Draken stopped hitting Baji with the flip flop while others were surprised by my words.

"Wait, what?!" They shouted in pure shocked while I chuckles.

Well, I guess I am little bit of a spoiler alert.

Author's pov

"Wait, what?! Takemichi-san is going to propose to Tachibana-san?!" Saemon nearly shouted in pure shocked which Naomi nods as they were at the mall.

One was that Naomi was going to buy some celebration materials and second reason, Saemon wants to buy his favorite manga Naruto.

"Well, yeah. That's what Chifuyu said. It did turned out his Shoujo mood" Naomi soon said which Saemon nodded before knowing that Takemichi will definitely be an good husband to Hina.