Ruby Rose and The Force of Yanderes

Start from the beginning

Ruby: *innocent tilt* If you not funny, then what are you?

Alcor: *smirk* I'm just an awesome bastard that can make you fall in a second.

Ruby: *blush* O- Oh.

Alcor: *smirk* Want me to prove it?

Ruby: *blush* W- What you m- EP!

I get my face closer to her as she and I are inch to kiss each other. She blush in mess as I smirk at her. I then go to her right ear and whisper…

Alcor: *whisper* If you value your first kiss and your first time, try not to attempt me with your innocent cute face or I will make you mine.

Alcor: *smirk* Do You… Understand?

Ruby: *blush mess & nod* Mm

Alcor: Good. Now show me fucking my room.

Ruby: *blush mess* O- Ok.

She and I then started walking as I have a bored look even after pull such stun before while Ruby Rose…

Alcor: *look at her*

Ruby: *blush* Ep!

Yeah, she will blush each time I look at her. Oh well, it not like something gonna happen.

["S" POV]

Slut Kurohime, Bitch Yosora and I, The Mighty "S" keep throwing different type of attack from Magic spell, weapons or both. We keep fight each other until…

[Ruby Rose have fall in love with Alcor Alastor].

The System loudly announced as the announcement stopped us. It take a few second for us to registered what we just heared.

Kurohime/Yosora/"S": WHAT?!

I immediately checked the system but because of what Baka Alcor just cause not long ago, the System still in a glitch state. It take a few fix and there for me to at least see his memories. I then showed it in a screen as three of us can see it.

In screen we saw Baka Alcor and Ruby Rose crashed into each other as both of them started rather rouge until…

Kurohime: Darling… sama?

Yosora: Mas…ter?

S: Baka… Alcor?.

We see Baka Alcor no… MY Alcor, flirt with this Ruby Rose girl. I stopped it as three of us have a dark frown on our face as I gritted my teeth.

Kurohime: *YANDERE voice* HOW DARE THAT IMMATURE BRAT! I WILL KILL HER, I WILL KILL HER, I WILL KIL HER, I WILL KILL HER, I WILL KILL HER!!! *YANDERE giggle*.

Yosora: *SADISTIC smile* My~ you don't mind if I tortune her, Kurohime? Fufufufufu~ I really want to heared how nice is her voice until make MY Master flirt with her. *SADISTIC laugh*

S: *DEMONIC voice* No, the Ruby Rose girl…

S:*DEMONIC voice* …ShE iS mInE!.

S then burst in a dark aura as the dark aura disappeared as it reveal "S" that has a long white wavy hair, messy bangs, red eyes, two gray curved horns with the right horn having two red piercings, a spade-pointed tail, and six black bat wings. She wears a black vest with four buttons, a red tie, a gray and light gray striped dress shirt with white sleeve cuffs and four black buttons, a black pleated skirt with a longer cape skirt that has a red underside over the shorter skirt not covering the front, gray striped knee-high socks, and black boots with a small bat wing on each one.

 She wears a black vest with four buttons, a red tie, a gray and light gray striped dress shirt with white sleeve cuffs and four black buttons, a black pleated skirt with a longer cape skirt that has a red underside over the shorter skirt not cove...

Yosora: My, my~ look like this Ruby Rose girl just cause and push our dear friend here to reveal herself, Kurohime.

Kurohime: *YANDERE giggle* Hihihihi~ Good, GOOD! MORE FUN KILLING THAT GIRL FOR DARING TO STEAL DARLING-SAMA! *EVIL Laugh*

Yosora: Fufufufu~ I am 100% sure, Master-sama will shocked upon see you in your true form…

Yosora: Wrathful Demon God of Hell, Satanael.

Satanael: *smile* I am coming for you…

Satanel: My Husband~ *dark giggle*

[Alcor POV].

Alcor: *shiver* Why I feel something bad gonna happen?

I don't know but I feel something bad, really, REALLY bad gonna happen but somehow it not at me but…

Ruby: *cheerful* We're here!

… it directly to Ruby Rose. I frown in confused at this. Whatever it is, I will try to protect her even if I just meet her.

Alcor: Anyway, thank you.

Ruby: *blush* W- Well, it a bye… I guess?

I nodded and enter my room as before I closed the door and as Ruby Rose about to leave…

Alcor: Be careful…

Ruby: *confuse* Hm? Did you said something?

Alcor: Be careful, if something happen, you can come at me though.

Ruby: *blush* O- Oh. I… will keep it in mind. Good Night, Alcor. *smile*

Alcor: *serious nod* Hn.

I closed the door as I decided to take a shower to cool my head from all of this mess up situation. To be honest, it been an hour since I talk with Kurohime, Yosora and… "S".

I sighed as I lying on my bed that can fit for 4 people. It not like I have someone to sleep with. As I closed my eyes, I see someone, a girl I believe, smiling at me and caress my face but I feel so sleepy to asked who she is. The only think I can remember is her voice that remind me of…

???: Don't worry, once I get rid of her…

???: We will be together.

Alcor: *sleepy* "S" ?

S(?): *dark smile*

[To Be Continue]

[Status]

Name: Alcor Alastor

LVL: 30

EXP: 765/3,000

HP: 6,200/6,200

MP: 6,300/6,200

STR: 100

END: 102

AGI: 108

LUK: 100

SEMBLANCE: Kurohime (Black Princess)

ABILITY: Rashomon (Black Beast of Gluttony)

Armament: Qliphoth Codex (Yosora)