AVENUE OF 1976

Amora Madison Cruz is a woman who is in need of a study partner desperately. She joined the well-known studytwt on Twitter, where she received an invitation from a friend to take part in a group chat on a platform with which she was unfamiliar. She went in, but there was a problem; Oliver, one of the admins, was there, and she asked him for assistance.

That evening, Amora's love life changed, although in a different way, due to a mistaken link click.

***

📱MUST READ📱
since this is my first collaboration i have some warnings and notes.
1. i will use photos and memes
2. the following accounts, pictures and all the contents of this epistolary are all fiction so please refrain from applying this story in real life, if you saw someone na dinadala or pinagcocompare yung characters dito in real pwede niyo pong sabihin sa akin. i'm saying this in advance kasi maglalagay ako ng mga pictures para in the future walang magiging problema.

DISCLAIMER:
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story is not affiliated with the universities, streets and places mentioned in this story.

My stories have a cliched, uninteresting, or simple plot, therefore if you have high expectations, I apologize for not being able to meet them. My stories may contain grammatical and typographical errors, so don't  expect too much. The stories that have been published don't yet have a proper format, such as correct spelling, punctuation marks, uninteresting character dialogs, and so on. I prefer to finish the story first before editing it all, and I'm still learning the necessary approaches for writing a novel properly and effectively.

WARNING:
Grammatical and typographical errors may occur in this story so don't expect too much.

Please be aware that there are some mature contents and language used that might not suitable for young readers so read at your own risk!

All right reserved, 2022.