Card games always get really intense

"Hey kids, have you seen Y/n?"

"Hmmm... No."

"Thanks anyway~"

I let out a sigh of relief once I hear his footsteps get fainter, until...

My ringtone goes off

I quickly turn it off, but there was no doubt he heard me. He chuckles and walks closer to the security desk. I could tell he knew I was there.

"Clever girl I must say~ A naughty girl too~"

Suddenly, his footsteps stop. It's like he vanished into thin air. I somehow gather up the courage to peak my head above the desk to see if the coast was clear. He wasn't anywhere to be found, no trace of him.

Until...

"Found you~"

He turns me around and pins me to the desk. He giggles and boops my nose.

"You can't even win tag~ I guess you deserve a punishment for making me fall like that~"

"The reason I did that was because you were chasing me since you are such a sore loser."

He chuckles and leans closer.

"That's something I can admit~ If it was just Sun, he would chase you, but then give up. If it was Moon, you would die on the spot~"

"What...?"

"I'm just teasing you little daisy~"

Little daisy? That's a new one

He caresses my cheek and leans closer to whisper to me.

"We like teasing you~"

He pulls his head back with a big grin on his face.

"It's punishment time~"

(Monokuma?)

"Huh-WOAH"

He suddenly picks me up and throws me on his shoulder like some hostage.

"KIDS! HELP"

"No thank you."

"WHAT?!"

Eclipse chuckles and takes me to the naptime room.

"I really gotta clean this place. You don't mind sitting in dust, right~?"

"I mind very much."

"Too bad~"

He sets me down on the ground and grabs my shoulders so I wouldn't move.

"I just need to remember where the rope is..."

"Rope?!"

"Calm down~ I'm not gonna hang you then burn your body while screaming the witch is dead~"

That is oddly specific

He gets up and starts walking away. But, I grab a pillow and throw it at him. Except...

He catches it while his back is still turned

"Oh shiiiuger..."

He turns around with wide eyes as he lets out a low chuckle.

"You really like games don't you~? Alright... We can play games~"

He grabs another pillow while still eyeing me. I quickly get up and was about to make a run for it, but I'm interrupted when he throws a pillow right at my face.

"Hmmm... I could probably suffocate you if I wanted..."

"What...?"

He bursts out laughing and walks over to me.

"Just kidding~"

(He isn't)

As he takes a step forward, I take a step back. Until, my back was against the wall. He pulls the pillow above his head and I brace for impact, but it never came.

I open my eyes and see him just staring at me, the pillow now on the ground.

"Uhhhh... Eclipse?"

"Heh... Oh, we think just the strangest things Y/n..."

"Huh?"

He takes a step closer to me, now barely an inch away. He puts his finger on my neck and traces circles on the side.

"Strange things..."

"Eclipse? Are you ok?"

He gets snapped out of his trance and giggles while he boops my nose.

"Awww~ Such a cutie~"

"Why do you always switch up so fast?"

"I don't know. It just happens..."

He puts his hand on the wall behind me and his other hand on my cheek.

"Strange... Strange... Y/n, I feel strange."

"Wha-"

'Thump'

Before I could say anything, he suddenly grabs a pillow and hits me across the face with it while laughing like a child.

He tosses me a pillow so I could fight back. And I do. I was smiling and laughing just like him, but...

I too felt strange things...