16- What should I do?

Kim runs to his room and lock the door. He sit down and crying so hard.

KIM'S POV_

Why I'm so stupid? Why? I know his heart belongs to someone else. Then why I'm trying. Why I can't forget him. Why I always wanna feel his kiss against my lips. It hurts me everytime I see him, it made me realize how much I need him. Maybe that's the reason I couldn't control myself. Why I open myself. I shouldn't get closer to him, this wouldn't happen.... All the things just happened, will I be able to forgot it. Why I couldn't control myself, It was real for me but not for him. What should I do? I'm just a fool who's thinking that he'll love me back one day. Mae... Can you tell me what should I do. The things happened he might thought it was Pete. What if he knows that it was me, will he gone. What if he understands that I love him, will he misunderstand and leave me alone again. I never want him to be hurt. Will he ever know my feelings?

.
.

The whole night Kim was out of his mind, he didn't realize when the sun rises. Suddenly a knock made him aware. Kim open The door

Kim: oh... Macau. What is it?

Macau: the breakfast is ready and P'porsche is here too. He wants to meet you.

Kim: ok I'm coming.

Macau: are you ok?... Seems like you couldn't get enough sleep.

Kim: (smile a little) I'm ok. Just a little hangover.

Macau: ok then. I'm gonna wake up hia. Come down fast.

Kim went downstairs where Porsche and Porchay are playing with little Venice. In a while Macau and Vegas also come down. They have breakfast.

Porsche: I think we should go on a trip. What do think Vegas?

Vegas is silent holding his forehead

Vegas!!?

Vegas: huh!!!

Porsche: are you all right?

Vegas: yeah, just the hangover. Don't even remember how I got to my room.

Porsche: ohh... Then what about my proposal? Should we go on a trip? Kinn is also free for few days and Tankhun also wants to go out.

Vegas: ok. As you say.

Porsche: then Kim and I'll arrange everything. Ok Kim?... Kim!!?

Kim was out of his mind for a while.

Kim: ok. First I have to kinn for some business purposes.

Porsche: I'm also going. You can go with me. And Vegas, Macau, Porchay all of you get ready. And make Venice ready too. We're going within few hours.

Vegas: I'll make Venice ready. You guys can go now.

Kim and Porsche went for the major family. Kim was silent and thinking and sighed heavily.

KIM'S POV_

It's good that he doesn't remember about last night. Otherwise I don't know how to face him. He was drunk but I'm the one who should control myself. What just happened though he doesn't remember it but I think it's good. I'll always cherish every moment I've spent with him, I'll always keep those memories only for me. The memories when he first touch me.
I'll never forget this, Vegas. Those memories are enough for me. But from now on I won't be weak anymore. I'll try my best to control my feelings. I won't be sad anymore.