15- Just make me yours... from this moment

Vegas open his eyes

VEGAS POV_

Why...why you're so much caring to me Kim. Is it because I was nice to you or is it more then that.(Vegas take a photo of Pete, Venice, Macau and his from the bed table) Pete....you left me along with Venice. Pete can you tell me what should I do? I'm confused. My mind is puzzled. I really want you by my side Pete.

Tear drops fell on the photo. Vegas fall asleep holding the photo. Kim went to his room and again observing the clips. But he still can't find anything. He's so stressed.

The next day_

Porsche and Kim went to the major family to meet with kinn and Khun Korn . Actually Korn wants to meet with them. They reached and went to Korn's room where kinn was also waiting for them.

Korn: come inside... Have a sit.

They thanked him.

well ... I called you here to discuss about The sudden accident of Pete. I think we should investigate this matter. It could be happen with someone else too.

Kinn: pa is right. Kim I need your help with this.

Porsche is about to say something but Kim holds his hand

Kim: in my opinion, we shouldn't hurry about this matter because Vegas is not mentally prepared for this and even if we hurry the master mind will be more careful. But don't worry I'll manage few bodyguard to find some evidence.

Kinn: Kim do you really think I'll work?

Porsche: I think he's right.

Kim: believe me, I'll find out the culprit.

Kinn: what do you think pa?

Korn: I'm ok. Just solve this matter ASAP.

They went out from Korn's room. Kinn left for business work.

Porsche: hey Kim ... Why did you say that ?

Kim: ohh.... Porsche. I've already told you, if pa and kinn involve in this matter it'll be a mess. I'll investigate secretly don't need to tell them. I'll explain if I find out something.

Porsche: ok. If you need my help just tell me. I also want to find out the real murderer.

Kim nodded and left for the minor family.

Few weeks later _

Kim is taking care of Vegas and Venice as well. Kim is the one who feed Vegas. Vegas is a little bit better now but still so silent.
KIM'S investigate is progressing. He find a suspect but kinn also got to know about this. They take this man and torture him. The man confessed that he was the one who pushed Pete from the terrace because Pete saw him sneaking in the major family. He also said that he worked for one of their old business partner.
So the suspect got killed by the major family. Vegas come to know that and he's more worse but he doesn't have that much anger as it used to because the suspect is already dead. Vegas is upset because he couldn't save Pete.
On the other hand Kim's mind is still not clear yet about this. He still can't believe that the murder of Pete can be that easy. But he didn't let anyone know about this.

Now Kim's focusing on Vegas because he's still not able to handle his emotions after he knows about the murderer. So Kim and others took Vegas to Yok's bar. Everyone trying to cheer him up. Vegas smiles a little because they're giving to much effort. All are drunk because they're having fun after a long time but still they can feel the suspense of Pete.