12- I've Been Loving You For So Long

Macau Chay's relationship is so much beautiful now everyone can tell. Their chemistry is getting better. They confess their relationship to everyone. Porsche don't have any problem because his brother's happiness is his happiness but they are still young. But he give permission. They both decided to study abroad. So Porsche and Vegas let them. They also don't want Macau and Porchay to involve in their family business. Within few days Macau and Chay went to UK for study.

Almost 2 years later _

Venice can talk now. Kim is his best friend. Pa Vegas always yell at him when Pete his Mae always spoil him and also save him from Vegas. Tankhun keeps Venice most of the time so Pete has to stay to the major family. Macau and Chay always call to see Venice.

Few days ago Vegas got into a accident but it was not that big, he just got few buries. Pete is also tensed about something but can't tell Vegas about it. He tried but he couldn't.

Pete is feeding Venice. Vegas comes and give a kiss in Venice forehead and another one in Pete's cheek.

Vegas: babe... What's wrong? Are you mad at me. Sorry...I couldn't give so much time to you and Venice.

Pete: no... I'm not mad at you. Actually I have something to talk to you. But I didn't get the chance.... I don't know how will you react.

Vegas: what's wrong? Is it something serious? You can tell me now.

Pete: the thing is....

Suddenly they heard Kim's voice _

Kim: Vegas.... Hey Vegas .... Where are you? Damnit! We're already late.

Pete: you're going somewhere?

Vegas: business trip in Italy with Kim. I forgot to tell you. I'll be back within 2 days. But you're going to tell me something. What is it?

Pete: it's ok. We can talk when you come back. You're getting late. You better go now.

Vegas: Are you sure?

Pete nodded . Before going back vegas hugged both Venice and Pete, gave Pete a deep kiss.

-take care of yourself and Venice. I'll be back as soon as possible.

Vegas gets down, Pete and Venice also followed him to say goodbye to Vegas and Kim. Pete greets Kim. They left. Now Pete's going to the major family with Venice. Tankhun wants to see Venice. Until Vegas comes back Pete and Venice will stay in the major family. but the main reason is Khun Korn wants to meet with Pete. Pete's driving, he's stressed and also nervous. In a while Pete reached at the major family.

On the other side _

This is the first time that only Vegas and Kim went out for business trip. They sit together. Kim's heart beats fast everytime he's with Vegas. He knows his feelings but it hurts more because it's not possible for him to say that he loves that parson. Kim was looking outside through the window of the plane and thinking about random things in his mind.

They reached there it's almost night. They went to a hotel. Only one room is available so they have to stay together. They went to their room and freshen up themselves. They went for an important meeting with their clients in a luxurious bar.

Both ware the same outfit, looking so generous, everyone's attention is on them

Both ware the same outfit, looking so generous, everyone's attention is on them. They went to the VIP part of this bar. The clients were waiting for them. The meeting was long. They had some drinks. They return to the hotel at midnight.

Kim: I'm so tired.

Vegas: take a shower, I'll order something to eat.

Kim nodded and went to shower, Vegas order some food and stared arrange some papers. After 10 minutes Kim come out from shower with a towel in hand and another one around his waist. Kim stands In front of the mirror while drying his hair. Vegas suddenly rolls his eyes to the mirror and observe him from head to toe. Kim didn't realize that Vegas is watching him. Vegas comes closer to Kim from behind. Kim looks at Vegas.

Vegas: you're looking so....(Vegas get closer to Kim's ear) so hot as fire.

Kim: huh?!!!

Vegas smirks , take the towel from Kim's hand and went to shower, left Kim in shock. Kim is thinking about what just happened. The food is already served. Kim dressed up and about to take the food but waiting for Vegas. Vegas comes out within few minutes.

Kim looked back at Vegas , a towel around his waist, well build shoulders, sharp jawline, light pink lips, sharp eyes, wet hair, six pack abs, and water droplets rolling down from his whole torso made him a sexy, hot devil from hell of fire.

Kim's eyes just looked at the sexy beauty In front of him for few minutes. Vegas smirks and comes to Kim , who's eyes are still in Vegas's heavenly made body. Vegas shake of his head and water of his hair falls in Kim's face made him comes back to the reality.

Kim: hey... Why don't you dry your hair?

Vegas: how can I? Another towel is in your hand. BTW am I much hotter then you?

Kim: what?!

Vegas: well, you kept looking at me for a long time. Or are you .....

Kim:(Kim through the towel in Vegas's face) shut up and dry your hair. I'm hungry. Change your clothes fast.

Vegas: yes sir. Roger that.

Kim and Vegas sit down to eat dinner. While eating some food stick in Kim's mouth, Vegas wipes it with his thumb and lick it. Which made Kim more embarrassed. After eating they went to bed. Kim is in one side, he doesn't turn to Vegas. Kim's still awake while Vegas falls asleep. Suddenly Vegas hugged him which made him shiver. Kim holds Vegas hand slightly.

KIM'S POV_

This is the first time only you and I spending time together. I know I might sounds so selfish but i really want you by my side. Will I ever be able to tell you that I love you? Can I say to the world that "I love you, Vegas. I love you. You're the only one in my heart" will I be too selfish if I asked for your love. Your care, your talk, your smile, your touch everything makes me want you more and more. Sometimes I thought I never loved Porchay. Maybe it was my guilt that I felt before for Porchay. It feels like I've been loving you for so long but I realized after I lost you. I realize when you're far away from me, when you belong to someone else, when your love belongs to someone else.

(Now Kim turned around to Vegas and placed his palm in Vegas's cheek, Kim can feel Vegas's warm breathing, Kim places their forehead together)

Vegas... No matter what I'll always love you. My heart belongs to you only. I just want to see you happy. Your happiness is enough for me, I don't care if you're with me or someone else. I just want to cherish all the moments I'm spending with you.

(Tears falling down from Kim's eyes, the pillow is getting wet. Kim holds on to Vegas slightly while sleeping. Vegas keeps hugging him.)

_______________________________

Thanks for waiting and reading.
Love you all❤️