11- A New Baby!!!

Within two days every come back from the island. Kim is now living in the major family and secretly investigating about the matter which is unsolved. Vegas is happy that Kim is here. Now they meet often. Spend time, handling business. They are getting closer day by day.

Kim is starting realize his feelings but keep denying.

On the other hand, Macau and Porchay become good friends with Kim and their secret relationship is going well too. Though only Vegas and Kim knows about it. Now Vegas is living his life fullest because he now have everyone beside him. His lover, brother, cousins and one close friend Kim.

Kim is happy and also a little upset because Vegas is always here for him to understand on the other hand he knows his feelings but it's not possible, Vegas belongs to someone else. Kim is keeping his little secret in his own world. That world, no one can enter expect for Vegas. But Kim also know that Vegas will never understand his feelings. Though he can't blame Vegas for this. Kim don't care others . He only care about Vegas.

Kim found out something about his father. He talked about it with his father. But it's all shuttle down within few days but others don't know about it. Porsche is a little bit suspecting Khun Korn about the case of his parents and the death of Khun gun. Though Khun Korn give Porsche the position of minor family, it's still not clear yet. He couldn't concentrate because of kinn and their wedding. Kinn love and trust his father a lot. He talked about it with Vegas. They try to find out but there's no use.
Time passes it becomes normal. Porsche and Vegas stoped investigate. But this matter is still blurry for Porsche.

Time flies... It's already more then 8 months of their wedding. Kim often visit the minor family for business. Kim and the others have breakfast together. Pete went to their room. He looks a little nervous. Vegas followed him. Pete is standing at the balcony. Vegas hugged him from back

Vegas: what's wrong babe? For last few days you didn't seemed right. You didn't eat well too. What's on your mind? You can tell me.

Pete: I was thinking about something. Don't know how to say to you?

Vegas: babe...why you're hesitating? Just say it.

Pete: ahh... I ... I want....a baby.

Vegas: a baby!!! Why? I'm here. Am I not your baby? You need another one?

Pete: ohh.... Vegas be serious.

Vegas: ok. I'm serious now. Let's make baby. Come to daddy. Should we start from here or in bed?

Pete: Vegas.... You're so nouty . You have such a dirty mind. You never take me seriously.

Vegas: ok.ok. if you want a baby we'll adopt a child.

Pete: really Vegas!! You don't have problem with it?

Vegas: why would I? If we could make baby's you would have been pregnant now.

Pete: shut up Vegas. You'll never change.

Pete hugged him. They went down to announce it. Everyone support their idea. They're going to adopt a child within few days.

Vegas talk with few adoption center.
One morning, a woman come to the mirror family with a beautiful child in her hand. Pete opens the door and let her in.

Pete: who are you Mrs?

Woman: it's all right it you don't have to know my name. Actually...I heard that Khun Vegas and his mate wants to adopt a child.