"Nah, just needed to be changed." He hands her Daphne who grabs at her shirt, letting the mother know she was hungry. Daryl leaves to let her feed the baby.

After feeding her daughter she walks downstairs, everyone well rested from sleeping on a proper bed and not having to wake up every twenty minutes because of a noise. "Morning," Everyone greets her when they see her coming down the stairs. She greets them back before walking over to Rick who stands in the kitchen at the table.

"Hey. I was thinking-"

"-That's never good." Rick says absentmindedly while cleaning his gun.

"Don't be a dick," She tells him with a warning smile. He glances up at her with a smirk and goes back to his gun.

"I was thinking that maybe I could go out, get some breakfast for everyone."

"It really is never good." He mutters. He looks her in the eye, "You can't."

"What do you mean I can't?" She squints her eyes at him. What the hell was he talking about? Of course she can, she's more than capable.

"Well- it's just that-" Rick stutters, quickly looking at Glenn when he walks in the room with T. "-Glenn wouldn't allow you." He says, not wanting to feel her wrath on his own.

"Allow what?" Glenn asks, glancing at the two with pursed lips. He wonders what he had just walked in on blindly, all he wanted was to know when breakfast would be.

"Let me go out to get food." She sighs exasperated. Nina is a grown woman for Christs sake, why are these guys making her own decisions?

"Oh, yeah. No." He shakes his head, taking out his own gun to clean.

"Wha-" She looks at T-Dog for his input on the situation.

"No way." He sees the look on her face and makes his escape. T chuckles and pats her head then walks out of the room.

"Why? Give me three good, reasonable answers and I'll back off." She looks between the two of them, the two men glancing at each other and back at Nina.

"You-" Glenn hangs his head trying to think of one. "You need to stay for Daphne." He snaps his fingers. Rick nods.

"Two more." She challenges.

After a moment of not getting anything back she gives up, shoulders dropping in defeat. "Fine. I'll just go take a braid my hair or something." She sneers at them and walks off back upstairs to her room.

Rick had a son and a pregnant wife and he got to contribute to the group. Why couldn't she?

Fifteen minutes go by since Nina stormed off leaving the three men to feel slightly guilty. They just wanted to keep her safe, but maybe they were being overbearing instead. She was a grown woman who could make her own decisions but that didn't mean they weren't going to be protective over her. Nina does have a baby to worry about, but that shouldn't mean she can't be as much help as everyone else.

After talking to the other women of the group they came to realize she was upset because she just wanted to help the group and that she wanted to go out for supply runs like Glenn or Daryl.

Walking up to her room Rick knocks on the door. "Neens? You in there?"

Not getting a response wasn't surprising since she seemed pretty irritated, no doubt ignoring them, but something was telling the three to open the door. The bed unmade and the blanket corner tossed to look like maybe she took a nap too.

They turn to the shared bathroom and knock on the door but got nothing in return. Rick turns the knob only for it to stop. It was locked.

He knocks one more time before he rams his shoulder in the door, trying to open it and Glenn and T-Dog start kicking at it.

The door breaks down and they rush inside.

It was empty.

A/N, literally love Daphne for unintentionally pushing her parents together.