Song:

Song:

Music being switched to her singing the first verse before dancing with the dancers doing the chorus getting the crowd becoming very lively cause they're singing and dancing during her performance meanwhile waving their glow sticks in the air missed her crazy energy on stage so much and slaying the whole thing with a lot confidence behind her words and having fun Time together with the dancer's and crowd hearing her fans singing along in other words they clearly having blast and love she always hype up the crowd on any stage anyways like right now she is completely ate that performance and connecting the fans Reaching to her during her singing and dancing passionately joined by the female backup dancer's again around the stage meanwhile Celebrities and Influences were fan's of hers were definitely singing and dancing with their friends feeling her song even though Jungkook and black pink were shock to see her here since they didn't know she was a headline performance until now and the girls were fangirling over how she get fine as hell and definitely a bad bitch who been though a lot of shit yet she keeps bouncing back and glowing with confidence/happiness who doesn't look like she had any baby or aged at all , anyways she go to her next song .

Song:

She going to singing the first verse without moving at the moment and hearing her fan's singing along with her during her second performance with dancers going a dance break number on camera and seeing everyone is dancing in the crowd and showing a lot love towards her before she singing the chorus going to second verse chorus as the beat up and go to dancing fast with the dancers again meanwhile black pink were dancing and supporting her with real smile's on their face's seeing their best friend and sister is killing it meanwhile her confidence personality is shock other celebrities including her ex boyfriend who is actually speechless watching her performance before a few minutes .