Described by many, Yuna is extremely beautiful and drop dead gorgeous. She also bears strikingly resemblance to her mother's.

In her adult versions, she often has her hair either half high bun, short or dyed with purple tips. She also has the same dragon tattoo like Draken's and Mikey's.

Personality
Yuna is best known for being an brash and aloof person with a very sarcastic, deadpan humor. She's always calm and unflappable as always giving sarcastic comments to everyone and herself, she's also very mature among her fellow gang members, including Draken and Mitsuya who are considered to be the voice of reason in Toman as being more relatable and realistic.

She's very headstrong, well-grounded, outspoken and sharp-tongued tomboy due of her hanging out with boys, always getting into fights, and cussing lot. She's even processes a sharp intelligence in academics and in situations like Pah-chin being pissed as taking his anger towards her in fight which she's completely unbothered by it and easily overwhelmed him. She even made her substitute teacher ate his words for telling her to take off her earrings and easily annoyed her by her sleeping in class after finishing her work.

Despite her jaded and stoic persona, she's very selfless person willing to help out with her friends like Pah-chin who asked her help which she accepted. She has a strong sense of what's right and wrong which she rather go to find the culprits who attacked Pah-chin's bud and his girlfriend, and make them pay for what they did. As well, being specialist of martial arts, including taekwondo and Kenjutsu as being practical in armed combat.

As being the fearsome White Demon, Yuna can be cold-hearted and ruthless towards people like Moebius's members who raped Pah-chin's bud's girlfriend and ruthlessly defeated them as cruelly stabbed the rapist on his penis with her wooden sword as sarcastic asking him how he feels. She's strongly believes that the abuser deserves the same pain as the victim. She's also fearless and unafraid in dangerous situations like Hanma confronted her with a knife which instead of being scared, she's mocks him for his choice of knife and using reverse psychology to get him off guard.

Despite her questionable behavior, she's deeply cares for her friends, family and loved ones, especially the Sano Family whom she sees them as her second family. She's often as the older sister figure to Emma, Baji, Kazutora, Saemon and her twin brother Yuujin due of her maturity and her sisterly, almost motherly nature towards them and loyal friend with a certain of kindness and compassion. She's devoted on protecting her gang despite she said their she's unofficial member, and thinks on the situations and choices like their advisor. She's very sharp person to read on others which she can tell easily who's good or who's bad as quickly accepting Takemichi.

Yuna is also asexual and feminist while she was in Shinjuku Red Light District, she expresses her disgust on sexual attraction, sexual materials or Emma thinking of laying with Takemichi to get Draken jealous, and she got pissed by Toman's members insulting Hina for being a girl as harshly gripping his shoulder with her pure grip.

Although her stoicism and aloofness, Yuna has terrifying and unpleasant temper that many, even Toman and their enemies fears her wrath. Mikey and others showed to be terrified when Yuna gets mad, even Peh-yan who got his foot half broken for triggering her temper.

After getting the foresight and seeing the future memories of herself, Yuna drastically changes through the series of timelines and alternatives. After seeing her future self being depressed and heartbroken when Mikey committed suicide, she becomes distant at first but later changed to more open and honest on her feelings. Especially realizing that Mikey and her shared the same mutual feelings for very long time and still loved each other despite being apart from each other in future timelines.