You smile and agree with her. "I hope his personality is as good as his looks." You both giggle, and she continues doing what she was doing.

It's about 6 p.m. and you're feeling quite bored, so you tell Yuqi that you're going to the concert hall. She smiles and wishes you well. You exit after grabbing your flute.

As you arrive, you see and hear a few students practicing in the various rooms and studios. Standing out from the rest, you hear a wonderful piano melody coming from the end of the hall, so you stroll to get closer. You peak around the corner quietly and just listen. People may see you as a creep, but the sounds of the ivory keys make it worthwhile.

You're not sure how long he's playing or how long you're listening, but when he stops, you rush to leave. Quickly, you pick an empty hall that will allow your sound to resonate.

You pull out your current piece of literature and begin playing. Your music teacher started you on this song because she knows what kind of music is your favorite. It has three movements, but you have only learned the second and the third. The first one is just not your favorite. You spend about an hour playing and improving until you decide to leave. Playing in the concert hall is an amazing way to pass time, and it relaxes you so much as well.

You pack your flute up to go, and as you exit, you see the piano boy by your door, tying his shoe. You ignore him after one glance and keep walking. There aren't many people left by the time you leave, so you're assuming that it's past 7:30. When you pull your phone out, you see that it's actually 8:00. It's very dark on your way back to your dorm, so you almost miss your step and fall. Giggling to yourself, you walk into your dorm building.

Yuqi asks about your practice so you fill her in on your progress. Afterward, you change into comfortable clothing and get ready for bed. You and Yuqi don't have class tomorrow, so you decide to have an early birthday celebration. Well, in the morning. You'll be at the cafe at 2 to meet with Hyunjin, of course.

You turn the lights off and try your best to fall asleep. Though, tonight you're having more trouble than usual. You sigh out loud and sit up right, lowering your covers. Maybe a stroll would be best to clear your mind? Well, your mind isn't really the problem, you're just not tired. A walk might help tire your body and distract your mind.

Because your birthday is rapidly approaching, your thoughts have been racing. The weight of college, not seeing your family, and your hesitation to get a soulmate has been really heavy on your shoulders recently. You've been losing focus in class and forgetting to do certain parts of your routine.

Returning your focus, you quietly slip your shoes and a heavy coat on before leaving a little sticky note of your whereabouts for Yuqi. Just in case, as you wouldn't want her to worry. Lastly, you pick up your phone and keys and head out. The halls are dim, but you make your way out of the building quite well.

Your campus is not in a city, so you have a lot of gorgeous park area to walk around in. The best part of the location is the calm, graceful pond that you love sitting by on warmer days. That's where you've just now decided to go.

You look up at the night sky and thank it for being so beautiful. There are no clouds, and the moon is very bright, really helping you see. You put your head back down and continue walking, your feet guiding you to the perfect spot. Your pace is quite slow and rhythmic, making this stroll relaxing.

As you approach the water, you notice a manly figure sitting on the bench next to a light pole. You hesitate, not wanting to disturb their peace. You decide to walk around to the other side of the pond that has no light poles. Even with the darkness, you have not felt so tranquil in weeks.

You lay your back across the bench with your head facing the sky, arms folded on your chest. Crossing your legs, you tap a rhythm onto your chest. After a moment, you let out a refreshing sigh and begin to connect the dots with the stars. You sing a familiar melody out loud quietly, allowing the memory of the song to give you the proper pitches.

Your finger delicately traces the stars in the path that you desire until you begin to feel tired. You have no idea how long you have been out, but you think it's about time to head back. Slowly, you sit upright on the bench. Nonchalantly, you scratch your head and pull your jacket closer to your torso. Finally, you rise to your feet and stuff your hands into your pockets.

You take the same path back to your dorm that you took on the way to the pond. This time, however, you notice that nobody is on the bench. You nod slightly to yourself and keep going. The wind chills your skin, the lack of sunlight freezing you further. As you walk, you still look up and around to view the sky and treetops.

Reaching the dorm, you use your card to enter the lobby. Soon enough, you climb the stairs and reach your room. As quietly as humanly possible, you unlock the door and enter. You return your keys, jacket, and shoes to their original position and throw out the sticky note. As soon as you lay down, you're out like a light.

------