Emma Watson the Amazing

Emma Watson...she is just...wow! Anyone else thinking that right now?

She is such an inspiration to girls everywhere, including me! If I could pick a celebrity to meet...well, I'd have to think about it for a few hours, but you can bet she'd be on the list!

Not only did she brilliantly play one of the smartest and strongest females in literature (our beloved Hermione), but she's now taken it to a whole new level!

She's an active participant in the UN, where she gave the most wonderful speech supporting feminism, THEN she starred on Elle magazine's feminism issue, and THEN she launched her #heforshe campaign.

He for she is a campaign to get men supporting women in the fight for equality and it has worked brilliantly. So many great men, famous and otherwise, have taken up the charge and are proudly calling themselves feminists. My favorites among them are Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hiddleston! 😉

So can we have a virtual round of applause for our dear Emma?!

*round of applause*

*random British guy appears* "I say! Bravo!!"

Okaaay, moving on...

Here's the thing, Potterheads, the next piece of news I want to talk about get's my very, very excited. I might have some freak out moments but you'll understand when you hear the news!!

You ready?

You sure??

Okay, here it is: EMMA WATSON IS PLAYING BELLE IN THE LIVE ACTION BEAUTY AND THE BEAST MOVIE!!!!!!

Now let's all jump around like crazy people for a second!!!

I cannot even begin to explain why this is the best news EVER!

Wait, yes I can!

Belle is my absolute favorite Disney princess! I don't care what other princesses appear, Belle will always be number 1 for me! (Sorry Mulan, love ya!)

Belle is strong and smart with a heart filled to the brim with compassion. She sees the world in ways most people can't. Her open mind primarily comes from a love of BOOKS! How could anyone be cooler? They just can't!

So, knowing all that, who else could possibly play her other than Emma? Emma practically is Belle! It was a cast made in heaven!

Not only that, but the rest of the cast is almost as awesome as her, and that's saying something! We have:

Dan Stevens as The Beast
•Luke Evans as Gaston
•Ian McKellin as Cogsworth
•Ewan McGreggor as Lumier
•Emma Thompson as Mrs Potts
•Josh Gad as Le Fou

And so much more!

I'm just soooo excited!!!

Anyway, I'm gonna stop before my mind explodes!

Talk to you next time and tell me what you think about Emma and the movie in the comments!

~The Potter Blogger