Chapter 39

In the Helghast HQ, after Radec spoke to the ISA Officers. Him and his Officers have been hard at work, dispatching all their forces around the planet. Despite, the shields protecting the cities, their is only one thing that concerns them and it's the Shadow Marshals.

Radec: Commander, have several Battalions guard both major and minor outposts all over Remnant. We need to make sure none of those Shadow Marshals slip through our defences.

Helghast Commander: Understood Supreme Leader.

Radec: What's our status on the fleet? Have ISA reinforcements ended up in Remnant?

Helghast Soldier: No sir, Admiral Saphorn has informed us that they haven't detected any signs of ISA activity.

Radec: And our ships?

Helghast Soldier: Waiting on your command sir.

Radec nods and he hears a beeping and sees it's a call from Winter. He answers it as a hologram of Winter appears.

Radec: Winter, what have you to report?

Winter: The STFs have set up positions all over Remnant, if the Shadow Marshals show up we'll be there. The Elite Wolf Brigade is on standby and ready for action.

Radec: And Bleiss?

Winter: Her forces are ready and awaiting your orders. She and her soldiers are itching for a fight.

Radec: Good, in a matter of minutes the ISA will begin their attack. Show them the might of the Helghast and Remnant.

Winter nods and ends the call when Radec got a transmission from one of the cities in Remnant.

Helghast Soldier: Supreme Leader, the ISA is making their move on one of the cities.

Radec: And what City to be exact?

Helghast Soldier: Vale.

Radec: Contact Ozpin and inform him of this, and have Stahl set up his plans. Once the ISA lands their forces on the City, we'll give them the suprise of a lifetime.

Back at Vale, Ozpin is in the Helghast Special Task Force Unit Headquarters and Training Facility, ever since the phasing out of Huntsman and Huntresses, the 3 Academies were all turned into the main HQ for the STFs, Ozpin helps manage the Facility alongside the former staff of Beacon.

He is in his Office and watches all the Helghast Soldiers get ready for the coming battle as he gets a call.

Helghast Officer: Ozpin, the Supreme Leader has informed me that the ISA fleet is heading to Vale as we speak. Are all the forces ready?

Ozpin: Yes they are, the Colonel informed me that the entire Helghast Police Brigade is on standby and ready to counter this attack.

Helghast Officer: Excellent, good luck Ozpin.

The call ends as Ozpin heads out of his office and began sounding the alarm.

In the Helghast Police Brigade's Main Headquarters, Colonel Yuma, who is now decorated with new armor showing his status and rank in the Brigade, heads to the Command Center where all the Helghast Soldiers are all busy dealing with the upcoming attack.