Chapter 25

Near the outskirts of the Grimmlands, Willow's Fleet hovers around it. In the Command Center of her personal Cruiser, she is monitoring all Surveillance Drones that were sent to scout our any Grimm Pools they could find.

Willow: Have we found the location of Salem's fortress?

Helghast PMC: Not yet Ma'am, but our Drones were able to pinpoint specific locations that we believe could be the location of her Fortress.

Willow: Good, I want the Orbital Cannons ready when Supreme Leader Radec gives the order.

Helghast PMC: Yes Ma'am.

Willow: Admiral any word from Winter's Fleet?

Helghast PMC Admiral: They've just arrived in Old Mantle and are awaiting for the rest of our forces.

Old Mantle

Winter Schnee and her fleet are blockading the skies of Atlas. Radec tasked here with preventing any Atlas forces or Jacques PMCs from leaving Atlas.

Helghast Soldier: Colonel, Supreme Leader Radec and General Cobar's Fleet have arrived.

Winter looks towards the window of her Cruiser and sees the Helghast Fleet enter Atlas Airspace. Just then Elm came to the Bridge.

Elm: Colonel.

Winter: Lieutenant.

Elm: We received reports from Captain Clover that they intercepted a group of Atlas Soldiers escaping from Atlas, we have them in custody in one of our Outposts in Old Mantle and they wish to speak with anyone of higher command.

Winter: Why?

Elm: They wish to make an alliance with us, Ironwood is with the group.

Winter: Ironwood you say, this just got interesting.

As Winter thinks of this, she wonders what Ironwood is doing trying to escape Atlas. Something must've happened.

Winter: Admiral inform Supreme Leader Radec I have some business to attend to, Elm take me to where Ironwood is. I wish to speak with him about his proposal.

Elm: Yes Ma'am.

As Winter and Elm left the Bridge.

Old Mantle: Helghast Outpost

Ironwood and his soldiers are waiting for any Helghast Officer to arrive as Clover and his Spec Ops Battalion nicknamed the Lucky Legion are standing guard until their CO arrives.

Ironwood: So any word from your Commanders?

Clover: Elm contacted me and said that are CO is headed their way here. They took an interest when we made mention of you and wishes to speak your terms and agreements on this.

Ironwood: I see. Well let's hope negotiations will go smoothly.

Clover: We'll see.

Helghast Spec Ops: Sir, the Dropships have arrived.

Clover: Stay here.

As Clover heads out to meet with Winter as she and Elm exit from the Dropship.

Winter: Where is he?

Clover: Inside the base, the rest of his men are being watched by the Battalion.

Winter: Does Ironwood plan on really joining the Helghast, it's not like him to join us without an ulterior motive.