Chapter 11

Radec: Commander, have you set up the outposts in the docks?

Winter: Yes sir, my men are already patrolling the streets discreetly. We took major areas of the city and are monitoring any activity from the White Fang and the Council.

Radec: Good, my Dropship will be arriving now. Send the commanding officers of the Eite Shock troopers to these coordinates. My ship will be landing there.

Winter: Understood.

Helghast Pilot: Sir, we're nearing the location of the staging area.

Radec: Good land in these coordinates and open the doors.

The pilot nods as the Dropship doors open as both Radec and Cobar see the Helghast staging area. Multiple Wolf Brigade soldiers are patrolling the area and loading up the equipment. He sees the landing pad as the Dropship lands, he gets off as he is met with the two officers of the Elite Shock Trooper Regiment.

Commander Bleiss Schnee. The Schnee's long lost sister, she was disowned by the Schnee family because of her father. She is the older Twin sister of Weiss, only difference is she has Black hair and Red eyes. She was isolated from her family because of her appearance and was treated like a prisoner. After that she ran away and lived in the Villages outside of the 4 Kingdoms, she trained with her mentor and is proven to be an effective and strong warrior compared to her weakling of a sister. Her village was destroyed after her father found out about it and sent his private military to kill them all. Bleiss vow to make the SDC pay for their crimes. She joined the Helghan Army when she was rescued by Helghan Soldiers, she graciously joined after we told her what we did to Atlas and the SDC.

Then we have Major Eve Taurus, the oldertwin sister of Adam Taurus. People would think she is similar to her brother Adam, but no she basically took the path of good and left the 4 Kingdoms to the help the Villages. She is basically the opposite of Adam, Adam took the path of Evil while Eve took the path of good. She was known to kill White Fang members who lost their way, she believed in the cause but doesn't accept what the White Fang is today. She is willing to kill her own kind, in hopes of restoring what the White Fang used to be. She plans to take over their leadership and bring them into a better path. She joined the Helghast to do so and is the one leading operations in Menagerie.

 She joined the Helghast to do so and is the one leading operations in Menagerie

(This is Bleiss Schnee)