Chapter 38

Sinclair: WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY WERE ACCEPTING HIS DEAL?!

ISA Leader: You saw what that thing is capable of Sinclair, it created a base out of nothing!

ISA Commander: Imagine if we have possession of that, all the things that we can create. We will be unstoppable.

ISA Leader: And the Helghast allowed us to enter the planet.

Sinclair: You fools, it's obvious this is a trap! Who knows what Radec has planned for us! They want us to enter their planet so they can strike us down where we stand!!

ISA Leader: That won't be a problem Sinclair. Once Massar has the bio-weapon deployed, the Helghast won't see it coming.

ISA Commander: Indeed, and we have 6 missiles on standby. Once we launch them, the Helghast will drop dead, the minute they breathe the air.

Sinclair: Fine! But if the minute something goes wrong, I'm pulling all my forces away. I already lost majority of them in the battle and their ambush in the broken moon.

ISA Leader: Excellent, now then.

As the ISA Leader contacted all Cruisers.

ISA Leader: All Cruisers proceed to the planet's surface with discreetion, we are not to attack their ships. They gave us this oppurtunity and I suggest we take it.

Then all the ISA Cruisers that the ISA brought, all start to make their way to Remnant. The Helghast, under the orders of Radec, made a way so that the ISA Cruisers have safe passage way to the surface.

Inside the Helghast Ships, all Admirals of each Cruiser monitor all the ISA Cruisers that are passing by, they are waiting for any of them to strike, one wrong move and the ISA is dead.

Sinclair watches from the window as they slowly move past each Helghast Cruiser, safe to say he was shocked when he saw the rest of the fleet. There were numerous ships blockading the planet, even if they were able to get past the first line of ships, they still have to deal with the next wave and their new Artillery Cruiser.

ISA Commander 1: And it appears the Helghast have a new Space Station as well.

ISA Commander 2: Also it's bigger than what we've seen back when we attacked their planet, Helghan.

Sinclair: And they have numerous ships guarding the station as well.

ISA Commander: But their is one thing I noticed, what are those things around the planet?

As the ISA Commander pointed towards the array of what appears to be small ships that are in some sort of formation.

Sinclair: I am not sure, but I believe were about to find out.

Inside the Space Station, Saphron and the rest of the Helghast who are in the Command Bridge, all watch as the ISA Fleet nears the planet of Remnant.

Saphron: Deactivate the shields in these following Sectors. Have all artillery and gun defences all aim at their ships, one wrong move and we blast them to pieces. Keep an eye out on the other sectors, I don't want any slip ups.

Helghast Soldier: Yes, Ma'am.

The Helghast Soldiers all deactivate the shields on the certain Sectors, the ISA watch as the shields slowly open up.

ISA Commander: It seems those devices work as some sort of shield generator protecting the planet.

Sinclair: The Helghast made sure to prepare for our arrival, they knew we would come to this planet someday and they know not to make the same mistake again.