Chapter 7

"Wake up." Lauren whispered, pressing her lips against Camila's over and over until the younger girl lips curled up into a sleepy smile.

"This is a good way to wake up." Camila said, her voice cracking with sleep.

"Your morning voice is cute." Lauren said, kissing Camila's forehead, nose and cheek. "Open your eyes."

"It's too early."

"Open." Lauren kissed Camila's nose making her grin. "Your." She kissed Camila's forehead this time. "Eyes!" Camila finally opened her eyes when Lauren pecked her on the lips.

"Hi." Camila whispered, smiling up at Lauren.

"Ally texted. Told me to have you home by half ten 'cause your dad is taking you out for the day."

"What time is it now?"

"Ten to ten." Lauren said, dipping her head to kiss Camila but she turned her head. "What?"

"Morning breath."

"I just brushed my teeth." Lauren said, trying again but Camila rejected her again.

"Not you, me."

"Oh, shut up." Lauren rolled her eyes, holding onto Camila's cheeks so that she couldn't move again and pressed a lingering kiss on her lips. "That's all I wanted, love."

"You're disgusting." Camila groaned, turning her head away from Lauren.

"Get your butt out of bed and get changed, I'll go make breakfast." Lauren said, pecking Camila on the lips and lightly swatting her butt before pushing herself off the bed. "You want anything specific."

"Just what you're having."

"French toast it is then. See you in five." Lauren smiled at Camila before heading downstairs and into the kitchen.

Lauren had just finished making Camila's breakfast and had started her own when she felt a set of arms wrap around her waist. "Jesus, I didn't even hear you walk in, are you some kind of ninja?"

"Maybe." Camila mumbled, resting her ear against Lauren's back.

"You ok?"

"Yeah. More than ok." Camila smile against Lauren's back.

"Good." Lauren smiled, turning to look at Camila and placing her hands on the girls waist. "Breakfast is ready." Lauren said, lifting Camila up and spinning her around to sit on the counter making Camila squeal in surprise.

"You're stronger than you look."

Lauren just winking at Camila and nodded to the French toast on the counter as she served her own.

"You're beautiful." Camila said making Lauren look up from her plate into her eyes. "I don't think I've ever told you before. You're perfect and I don't understand what you're doing here with me right now but I'm glad you are."

"I'm here because there's nothing else I would rather be doing. No one else I would rather be spending time with." Lauren said, leaning her elbows on the counter and looking up at Camila. "Tell me something I don't know about you?"

"Like what?" Camila asked, taking a bite of her breakfast.

"I don't know. Anything? Something from when you were a kid."

"Ok," Camila agreed, thinking about what to say as she chewed her breakfast. "Well, when I was a kid I had a fascination with bugs. My mom didn't let me have them in the house so I made this little town, I called it Bugsville, out in my yard and kept all different kinds of bugs in it. I would go outside every chance I got and just watch 'em."