"Oh, it's fine nothing was broken," said Mirabel.

"The town was in a panic. Though you'd think for a magical town they are used to abnormal creatures," said Camilo.

"People often fear what they can't explain even if they grew up with it."

"To be fair the only one that had wings that wasn't a bird, was you," Isa said to Angie. "True," Angie agreed while taking another good look at her primas and primos, "I can't thank you all enough for bringing them back," she held Bruno's hand. "We're grateful he found you and now your here! All of you! You've all grown so much," she gestured to her cousins.

"Dolores, so lovely and less timid," Angie then noticed Dolores wasn't covering her ears, "your ears aren't bothering you?" Dolores nodded, "I'm fine" she squeaked smiling at her prima's kind words.

"Camilo, you got so tall, breaking any hearts?" Camilo smirked at the question, "Maybe..." he said coyly this made everyone chuckle.

"Congrats on being a big brother, it suits you," Camilo smiled at his prima's praise.

The twins smiled and turned to their other primas. Ignácio noticed Isabela's new look. "Isa you've sprouted and I like the hair, green looks good on you," Isa smiled knowing that green was their family color and they were okay with her wearing it.

"And Luisa still living proof that strong is beautiful," Luisa blushes at Ignácio's praises it had been a while since she heard their compliments.

"And Mirabel," Angie smiled warmly, "So grown up, thankfully I can still see that same light in your eyes," Unknown to her Mirabel's smile hid her nerves.

"Not just yours but all of you it's like your auras have changed," she said to the group.

"Auras?"

"it's some soul energy thing. You'll have to ask J.C. He has that factoid memorized." Ignácio said.

"Where is he?"

At this question, the siblings stiffened and look at each other before turning to their father. "Papi, how much did Miguel and Zano tell you about Javier?"

"He said that you became soldiers..." Bruno paused worrying for the worst before his daughter placed her hand on his. "We did, along with my husband. After that, we joined an archeological dig. That was where we met Acacia,"

"My wife," said Ignácio as he showed them a picture from that time.

"We also met her sister Zita and her husband Chico. That was also when we meet Chico's sister Blanca,"

"Javier's wife," he pointed to a pale woman with a medical bag standing next to Javier. "We became close friends and joined a humanitarian organization to help people. We had many adventures but then we settled and became parents," Sensing their heartbeats Dolores sensed that there was more but it wasn't good. "Prima, what happened?"

"A year ago an old friend of ours came asking for help," said Angie.

"A village that helped us in the past was in trouble."

"Javier and Blanca went but..."

"They haven't come back."