Angry bird

btw this is Zemora^^****

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

btw this is Zemora^^
****

Jayla

I look up at him and smile. I really like dd but i'm not sure how to tell him. After the couple weeks we've known each other i've developed feelings for him. I'm not sure if he feels the same, he gives me all these signals that i'm not sure if he's being for real.

I take a sharp breath and look him in his eyes "Dd, i need you to answer this question" i say nervously.

He looks down at me and moves his hair out his face. The street light hits his brown eyes making them more light and his eyelashes look more thick. "what's your question ma?"

I look at his shirt and back up at him, not caring no more i say it, "Do you like me? You giving me all these mixed signals that i'm not even for sure if you like me like that,"

He just stares at me.

"And, what happened earlier today, were you being for real when noti asked you the question?" I wait for the answer, knowing that i was talking too much, he smiles at me then starts laughing softly.

"What you laughing for? I'm asking you a question dd"

He stops laughing and just looks at me again "You funny Jay, and you talk a lot"

I get my hands up to slap him, because who does he think he is? I just asked him a question and he laughing?

"Tell me why i shouldn't slap your a*s right now and call over noti" I say looking him straight in the eyes. Meaning every word i said.

" 'Cause i do like you fool, just don't know to tell you"  he replies, moving back and swinging his arms.

"Be dead real with me right now, because i ain't playing dd"

He leans his head to the side and points a finger at me "Word im being so real right now, you cute or whatever and you have a nice personality" he says smiling

"For real, i was scared you were gonna start laughing and say some random sh*t"

"Okay but for real though, what you saying about me?"

I look at him and cross my arms.

"You ugly as f*ck" i flick his forhead and run off towards the group, dd speeding behind me. I laugh at him and spot zemora on her phone and run behind her.

"Mora, help!" I grab her and swing her round to protect me from dd who looks mad angry right now. She quickly puts her phone in her pocket. 

"Dd what you trynna do to my baby?" zemora says eyeing him crossing her arms.

"Bro stop playing with me, she just flicked my forhead and ran off like it's some kind of joke." he says pointing at her.

"Dd, i was playing bro, calm your angry bird a*s down!" i say laughing. I'm really risking my life here.

Public Love   जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें