"You messing with Jayla?"

I'm going to be updating more now, thank you for 1.25k reads 🤞🏽.
———————

Jayla

It's been a couple weeks since i've been with noti. It feels good staying around people that have similar interests with me and having a sense of belonging with the people that arrive at the house— this type of stuff wouldn't be happening at my house.

I've been getting along with Dd and going places with him without feeling frustrated and annoyed, he's actually great company. Noti wants to go out with the group today later tonight because we've all been doing our own thing and he wants to have some quality bonding time with everyone.

I finish doing my make-up and check my phone for any notifications, none. But as soon as i'm about to turn it off a text message appears at the top of my screen. I look at it and smile.

A message from dd: "You going out later tonight with noti?"

I look at the message and reply to him saying yes and ask him the same question. After that we talk for a while. I put my phone in my hand and make my way downstairs and see that... Noti is cooking? I sit down on the bar stool and stare at him. "When did you start cooking Noti?" I ask. He turns around and flashes me a quick smile. "I thought I should start putting an effort into something i don't do a lot, and cooking was one of my first things"

I nod and smile at him even though it's weird, i have a feeling Zemora made him pull something like this. I have to encourage him anyway. "It smells nice but i'm going to have to get used to you cooking, its going to be unusual"

"Yeah, well, get used to it" he snaps back. He shouts and puts a finger in his mouth, and i laugh. Noti turns around and rolls his eyes. "Can i invite someone over Noti?" i ask playing with the rings on my finger. "We've got a couple hours left until you want to go out with the group" i wait hesitantly for his answer.

"Yeah as long as they don't bring trouble to my house then they are cool to stay" he replies running his finger under cold water.

I smile at him whilst getting up and walking over to give him a hug. "Thank you" I walk to the living room and sit down texting Dd.

I tell him Noti said he could come round and stay for a bit— which is a lie. But It's not fully a lie, is it? He replies and says he'll be there in about 20 minutes.Whilst i'm waiting for dd i scroll on my phone and see more edits of me and dd.

Over the past couple of weeks the edits have been increasing. And there are so many different rumours going around, it's a lot to handle.

***

"Jayla get the door!" noti shouts from upstairs. I get up and fix my top and hair before opening it. I find dd and ddot standing at the door. "Hey" i say to them whilst looking at dd he smiles back "What's good" he opens his arms and i hug him "Hey ddot" i smile at him and also give him a hug "What's good my heart" he says whilst hugging me.

Dds wearing a long sleeve black shirt with some black jeans and left his hair out, which a strand of hair is now in his face. Ddots wearing a grey tank top with some jeans and tied his hair back wearing a pair of glasses.

I close the door behind them and see that dd is staring at me "What?" i ask feeling nervous. "Nothing, you just look good ma" he says saying the sentence slowly and smiling. I look away for a second then smile back "Thank you, you look nice too"

"You guys are weird" ddot says with a disgusted face. And noti comes walking down the stairs. He stops at the bottom and looks at me confused. "You brought over these two?" he asks.
I look at him weirdly "Yes, what's the problem?" I reply back standing next to dd.