"Over chicken?"

"Hey Noti" I say, leaning my head on his shoulder. "Hi Jay" he doesn't take his eyes away from his phone. "Ugh whatever i'll just say it," i remove my head from his shoulder

"Can I go out and get some food for everyone?" I look around the room waiting for a response. "Hmm," he drops his phone next to him "It's 10 o'clock Jay, i'm not about to let you go out at this time"

I sigh loudly "But Noti, im so hungry and i want to get some fresh air"

"Then go outside and i'll order some food."

"No," i get up "I want to go out Noti, if you order food it will take for ages and i want the food now!"

"Your such a baby sometimes," he sighs out of defeat "Take my car and drive safely"

"Thank you!" I nearly run out of the room when he says

"But... Dd is going with you"

I stop and turn around and his eyes are fixed on his phone again "Are you for real? Noti i can look after my self"

"Yeah i know, but just to be safe Dd going with you"

"Oh my gosh bro" I storm out the room and go look for the things i need

***

I've put my shoes and coat on and have Noti's keys. I go look for Dd , frustrated that i have to go with him.

Music is heard in the entertainment room and take a guess that dd will probably be in there.

I walk into the room being greeted with the aroma of smoke and see that Dd, Ddot, Zemora, Kyle and Andre are in the room recording different things. The LED lights have been turned into a light red and drill is being lightly played in the background.

To be honest it's a vibe.

I think i got into Andres and Kyles tiktok whilst they were getting sturdy but i don't care. I look around for Dd and find him on the side hyping up the two boys that are dancing.

I walk over to him and stand next to him "Dd," I don't look at him but focus my eyes on Kyle and Andre.

"Why you all dressed up, you going out or something?" I nod and look at him, "Noti said you should go with me," I rub my eyes lightly "You can say no though i don't mind because i'm trying to get some food." I start walking away but dd then says

"Nah it's cool I'll go with you" I take in a deep breath and turn around giving him a fake smile. " Okay call me when your ready"

"Cool" he walks away and goes looking for his stuff.

I walk over to Zemora. She and Noti have been pretty close but i'm not sure if they are dating or not. If they are i'm happy for them because she's pretty and she's also really nice.

"Hey Mora" she looks at me with red eyes and stands up, she's been smoking "Hey Jay Jay" she hugs me for a while before letting go and sitting back down.

"You bout to go out our something?" she takes a puff from her cig "Yeah going to go get food for everyone, but Noti said i got to go with dd"

"Damn girl, it aint all that bad it's just a quick stop down the road," another puff "You'll be back before you know it"

I nod and smile at her "Jayla! I'm ready i'll meet you outside" i roll my eyes and Zemora starts laughing i wave her goodbye.

***

"Will that be all?" the person asks.

"Yeah"

"Okay that's $35.28"