But I started realising that he asked a lot of questions about Leonardo.

I did not take it seriously, but I gave Lucas wrong answers to his questions. That is what I did when anyone asked questions about Fernando as well, I give wrong answers.

I have to admit, I did this out of spite.

I'm Leonardo's girlfriend. No one else is supposed to know things about him other than me.

Same with Fernando.
I'm greedy with my men.

Very petty of me.
I know, but I don't care. They're mine.

Once Lucas asked for Leonardo favorite colour and I said blue when it was actually red velvet.

That day, he came to work wearing all blue, which was odd.

This went on for two weeks. Him asking me questions about Leonardo. Until I told him that I felt uncomfortable telling him things about my boyfriend.

Again, petty move, but it worked, and he stopped asking about Leonardo.
_________
Leonardo's POV:
4 days later

I realised that Rose was actually getting along with this guy, maybe a little too much.

I hated it.

I hated the way she would stay hours on the phone talking to this guy. I hated the way she hugged him when they saw each other. I even hated the way she laughed at his dry jokes.

But she was happy and I didn't want to take that away from her.

Fernando has too realised this, but he seems to not mind, so I guess I overreacted that day when I saw them talking to each other, but I don't regret it.

We are now at the mafia, and unfortunately, Rose came along with us since she begged and said that she felt lonely.

Who feels alone in a house filled with guards and maids? Well, the girl I call cupcake does.

I was in a separate room from Fernando and Rose, shirtless since I had just come from a boxing match, and my hair was wet because I splashed myself with water to cool down.

I was in the washroom staring at a mirror when someone entered the room, and it was Rose's friend, Lucas.

"So sorry, sir,"

He apologized immediately when he saw me by the mirror and was about to leave the room.

"Wait,"

I stopped him, and he turned his head to look at me.

"Am sorry for the way I reacted when I saw you talking to Rose. She's just my girl, and I don't like any other guy around her. You understand, right?"

He started walking towards me.

"Don't worry, I don't like Rose, I've got someone else in mind,"

He said in a psychotic way and kept on walking closer to me.

I moved from the mirror and tried to walk around him, thinking that maybe he needed to use the washroom, but he kept on walking towards me and didn't allow me to get to the door.

This dude is now freaking me out, and I ended up taking steps back.
I have never taken steps back for anyone in a long time, and even worse, I had no weapon on me.

"Ok, so we cool, right?"

I said and finally stood still, which made him stop walking.

"Sure, we good."

He said with a smile that sent shivers down my spine.

I exited the room without looking back.

That was weird, but hopefully, it will never happen again because next time, I will not hesitate to beat that guy up. Even if his Rose's friend.
_______________