Episode 30 |Meet You Never

Start from the beginning

"I should've murdered you along with the other brothers. I didn't bother to as I know that you're ill and will never claim the mafia throne anyways.", he straightened up his back, glaring harder at Jin.

"I'm not ill you little piece of shit!!!!", jin yelled at him in pure rage which made taehyung chuckle.

"Yeah yeah. You're not ill. Now tell me why are you here? And don't lie because you know that I can get to know everything at the snap of a finger. You know me, I hate liars and it may make me send you to our other brothers.", he warned in a calm yet deep tone.

Jin didn't say anything because he knows that taking y/n's name will not only possibly put him in problem, but y/n too.

But Taehyung's next words left him baffled.

"Was it parhaps......

Because of y/n?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

----------۝----------
EUNWOO'S POV
----------۝----------

Looking at her figure from afar, I rolled my eyes knowing well enough that she's not going to be of any help.

This has become a routine by now.

Lia always calls me saying that she has to tell me something about y/n, but in the end she either takes me to the mall for shopping or makes me meet her dad for no reason at all or asks me to stay with her at her house because she's apparently lonely?

But the only hope to find y/n still keeps me bringing to her doorstep.

Walking towards her figure in the living room, I forced myself to greet her with a smile.

"How's your job going?", she asked with a smile.

"Good.", I briefly replied.

It was quite miraculous that just after a few days of coming to Daegu, I got a job at one of the well-known firms.

The salary package and the facilities they provide were incredible.

"You said that you had something to tell about y/n?", I reminded her and she slightly nodded.

"Um..... we can talk about her but let's talk about something else first. I have to....."

"No.", I firmly interrupted which left her baffled.

"Either today, we talk about her first or I'm leaving right now.", I turned to leave but she instantly held my hand.

"No Eunwoo. You can't leave. I....."

"Enough Lia! You've been saying the same things to me for long! Do I look like a kid to you?"

She shook her head.

I tried to take my hand back but she held it firmer.

"Just listen to me once eunwoo. I...."

"What's going on here?"

Our eyes averted towards the source of the deep cold voice making us both get statued at our places.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

----------۝----------
JIN'S POV
----------۝----------

Hearing y/n's name from his mouth, the color of my face started fading.