Part 14

Izuku and Kirishima were confused,what was happening?Kirishima still enjoyed the hug but he was wondering why and how that happened.Izuku was so confused.Izuku pulled back from Kirishima and started looking right into his eyes.The 2 in the background were also very confused,they were sitting on the bed.It was really awkward because it was silent for a very long time.Izuku started shaking his head And then went back to the question that he usually wanted to ask."Why did you slap me kacchan?"Bakugou started looking at Izuku with a sad face,Izuku knew that he was crying and ran over to him.Izuku gave Katsuki a big hug because he knew that Bakugou had a little anger issues.Katsuki was happy that Izuku was hugging him,he knew that Izuku didn't care about it anymore.Todoroki wanted a hug too so he hugged Kirishima who was still standing at the door.Kirishima wasn't confused,he knew why Todoroki did that so he didn't ask.Todoroki was happy that he had someone to hug.Izuku got up and looked at Katsuki,He stopped crying.Izuku then froze for a few seconds"where is Luu"?The other 3 were really shocked."Was she with you?"Bakugou asked in panic."Yeah,she was on my shoulder."Izuku said while looking around.Izuku stopped at the wall and saw Luu. Izuku was holding out his hands.Luu didn't want to jump on Izukus hands right now and that made Izuku mad."Okay then I'll get you by myself!"Were Izuku's last words before he Got on top of the bed.He was trying to catch Luu with his hands but Luu wasn't so easy today.Izuku got more nearly to Bakugou until he fell on top of Bakugou.But at least he catched Luu!Izuk6 was holding Luu with his hands,his hands are over Bakugou's head."I am so so so sorry kacchan"!Izuku started shouting.Izuku sat up,sitting on Bakugou right now. Izuku opened his hands and started to smile."Take her."Izuku said to Bakugou,knowing that he is afraid of spiders."Are you serious,I am afraid of spider's and you know that."Bakugou refused.Izuku put his hands on Katsukis belly and saw Liu crawling on top of him.Bakugoulooked like if he saw a ghost.He was so scared of the spider!Izuku was smiling because Bakugou started to calm down.Izuku started to put his hand in front of the spider because Luu was about to bite Bakugou,Izuku got bitten.Izuku had Luu on his hands again,feeling a little weird.....

OKAY I KNOW THAT I DIDNT UPLOAD FOR A QUITE LONG TIME AND I AM SORRY ABOUT THAT!