Part 20

Izuku was on top of Kirishima and tried to not wake him up while being on him.Izuku wanted to get off of him so Todoroki helped him.Todoroki put his hands to Izukus armpits and held him up.Todoroki could hold Izuku for a couple seconds and put him away from Kirishima but when he was holding him Izuku was too heavy.Todoroki and Izuku both crashed to the ground.That was so loud that even Bakugou in the bathroom heard it.Bakugou came out of the bathroom with his toothbrush in the mouth and Kirishima also woke up.All they both saw was Izuku on top of Todoroki,they immediately had a weird mind.Bakugou started to scream:"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON"?Kirishima was also kinda confused"Did I miss something?For how long did I sleep,10 years?" Izuku started to chuckle and answered to Kirishima's question"No and you slept for 8 hours,there's nothing to fear about.Now to this situation... I wanted to wake you up but then I was on top of You and I-"Izuku stopped because he forgot what to say.Kirishima started to chuckle a little and laid back down.Izuku was about to get off of Todoroki but Todoroki pulled Izuku down so that his head was next to Izuku's...

I know y'all hate me now😔 but you'll have to wait for the next part😚