Part 22

Izuku didn't want to enter the room because of those noises.He was staying outside and asked"are you alright in there guys?"the noises got more quiet until Todoroki replied with "We're fine!"Izuku took a deep breath and then sat down on the bed.Kirishima went to the terrarium,to see if the spider is still there.To his hope,Luu was there.Izuku took a look at Kirishima and then asked what he was doing.Kirishima just turned around and smiled at Izuku.Kirishima came closer to Izuku to hug him but then they heard a knock on the door."Is Izuku here?"A female voice said from outside.Izuku whispered to Kirishima:"That's Uraraka,tell her I'm probalry in town"Kirishima did what Izuku said and Uraraka then left.Kirishima then looked at Izuku with big eyes"Why would you be in town in the morning"? Izuku just smiled and didn't answer.He took a look at the bathroom door with a worried face because Todoroki and Bakugou are still in there but it's quiet now."shouldn't we check on them.."?izuku said worried.Kirishima told him not to with shaking hands.
<After school>
Izuku is still in school,sitting on the stairs alone.He kinda misses his brother so he wanted to visit him(that didn't even make sense)He called Dabi to pick him up but dabi didn't answer his phone.Izuku then got up from the stairs and started to walk upstairs to find hawks because he didn't want to go alone.He knew that hawks was problary on the rooftop and Izuku was right.He told hawks what he wanted to do and then they both went downstairs.They were about to leave the school but then present mic asked where they are going."I want to talk with Izuku's mother about something."hawks lied to present mic.Izuku smiled at present mic and then they just left.Izuku and hawks were walking for a half hour just to get to the place where they wanted to be.It was a boring house,Black painted and broken.But it's tall!They went inside just to have Toga around her neck.She hugged Izuku very tight,almost hitting him with her knifes.Izuku was looking through the room just to see everyone expect his brother.He let go of Toga and asked her where Shiggy is."Shiggy went out to get some medicine for his lips."She said smiling with her eyes sparkling ✨ Izuku just went over to Dabi with hawks and sat down on the sofa waiting for Shiggy....

HAAAA OMG THANKS 🥹❤️‍🔥