Part 19

He could carry it with Luu but the others might see her,He didn't want to risk that so he started cleaning the room in silent.He had nothing else to do so he did that.Aftera while he was done but he still had to clean the space between the 2 beds.He didn't want to clean it because he didn't want to wake the others up.He didn't know what to do now,He went to the terrarium to see if Luu is there.To his surprise She was there.Izuku sat down on the floor and had eye contact with Her.They were staring at each other for a quite long time,Not know what to do .Izuku decided to get a Piece of paper and a pen because he wanted to play tic tac toe with Luu.He set the first X and then put the letter into the terrarium.After a he did that he gave Luu the pen and was waiting For a couple seconds.He took the paper and pen out of the terrarium and wanted to Make a second X but he didn't.He Heard a crunch,seems like someone is awake.He turned around just to see Todoroki.Todoroki had eye contact with Izuku for about 30 seconds.After those seconds he went to Izuku,Sat down next to him and hugged him from behind.Izuku felt butterfly's in his stomach and started to blush.Luu saw that and Was kinda mad that they didn't continue the game.Izuku was looking at Todoroki's hands that were wrapped around Izuku's stomach.Izuku touched Todoroki's hands and opened them.He held His arms and turned around to face Todoroki.Izuku gave him a real hug and enjoyed it all the time,so did Todoroki. After a short time Bakugou woke up but didn't say anything,He just went to the bathroom.Izuku let go of Todoroki and wanted to wake Kirishima up.Izuku went to his bed and started to shake him a little.
But instead of shaking him,something pulled him on top of Kirishima .Izuku was shocked,so was Todoroki.

I KNOW!ITS SHORT BUT ITS OUT NOW ☺️