Night Scare // Jake Kiszka

Request by: @fox3429
___________________________________

Jake finally got home from tour and you were glad to finally have him to yourself. Everytime he comes home he visits with family which wasn't ever a problem except you just wanted to have him all to yourself. You couldn't wait to get home and cuddle up to him.

After a while of food, drinks, and some chatting you went over to the living room and sat by yourself until Jake came over.

"What are you doing sitting here all by yourself?" He asked while taking a seat right next to you.
"Oh you know just waiting to go home that way I can finally have you to myself." You giggled and Jake smirked at you.
"Oh really. Well, I was thinking the same thing." He smirked. "How about we head out and get home you look tired anyways y/n/n." Jake said while starting to put his jacket on.

You put your jacket on and you guys said your goodbyes to close family and made your way to the car. The car ride was a comforting silence. Just Jake being there was enough for you. You both were so tired there was not much to say anyways. You guys pulled into the driveway and made your way in with the warmth of the house heating your cold body from just the seconds you walked from the car to the door.

As you got ready for bed, Jake hopped in the shower. You decided to read the book that's been sitting on your night stand for a while now as you were waiting for Jake to get out of the shower. As time passed, Jake came out of the bathroom and you didn't even realize it because you were so interested in the book.

"How's the book?" You jumped and looked up to see Jake smirking at you.
"Jake don't scare me like that! When did you get out of the shower?" You said putting the book on the night stand.
"Just now." He chuckled while making his way under the covers right next to you.

You loved being close to Jake. He was so comforting. This was the first night of him home from tour and you've longed for this moment since the moment he left. Finally being able to cuddle up and sleep next to the one you love the most. You both tried to get as close as you possibly could get to each other. You wanted no space between the two of you. You hadn't been this close in months.

As you were peacefully resting against Jake you could hear some muffled snores coming from him. You smiled. It was adorable to you. Everything about Jake was adorable. His beautiful brown eyes, his perfect soft lips, his long wavy hair, his adoring smile, his smooth skin. The list could go on. Everything about him was mesmerizing in ways you couldn't explain.

You leaned in closer to him giving him a gentle kiss on his chest before closing your eyes and trying to get to sleep yourself. The sound of his heart beat comforting you until you finally closed your eyes and fell asleep.

A few hours later you woke up to the sounds of a muffled voice talking. As you slowly woke up trying to process everything, you can hear Jake talking.

"Jake?"
No response.
"Jake?" You say a little louder than last time
Still nothing.

You sat up watching him closely trying to figure out what he was saying. He started getting louder and it started to freak you out because you didn't know what was going on. Now that he was more audible you could hear what he was saying.

"No! Stop! Get away!" He yelled.
"Jake! What are you talking about?"
"Let her go! Get away!"

You shook him awake and he gasped.

"Jake! Are you okay? What's wrong!" You said freaked out.

Without hesitation Jake wrapped you into his arms tightly. You could feel the sweat from his body sticking to you and his heart beating out of his chest.

"Jake what happened?" You said feeling his heart racing against your cheek.
"Y/n I thought I lost you!" He said sounding like he was about to cry.
"What do you mean? I was right next to you?"
"Something was trying to take you away from me."
"You mean you had a nightmare Jake?"
"Yes and someone was trying to take you away from me! I can't let that happen! You are my world y/n. I would do anything to keep next to me." He sounded panicked.
"Jake it's okay I'm right here. I'm right next to you it was just a nightmare." You comforted Jake.

As you continued to comfort Jake you felt his heart beat slowing down. He was still shaking but he was more relaxed than before.

"Y/n I never want to lose you. I will do anything to keep you right here next to me you know that." He said again while leaning his forehead against yours.
"You won't ever lose me Jake." You kissed him.
"How about we go back to sleep okay? It was just a nightmare." You said gently to him while moving the hair out of his face.
"Okay." He smiled pulling you in closer to him again.

The rest of the night you both slept peacefully right in each other's arms.

___________________________________
I feel like this one wasn't as good as I wanted it to be but I hope you guys enjoy!