I Won't Beg // Danny Wagner

Danny was always gone. He was obviously always touring but everytime he was home he always left you at the house by yourself. You've talked multiple times over the phone about you guys missing each other so much and how you can't wait to see each other but everytime he comes home you are left by yourself. He would be out til 3 in the morning til you heard the front door open. You pretended to be asleep almost every night.

The next morning you woke up and turned over to see Danny not in bed with you. He probably went out you thought to yourself. You sighed and got up heading to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Once you got out you headed back to your bedroom to get dress. You made your way downstairs where you saw Danny in the kitchen cooking breakfast. You smiled to yourself. He never really makes you breakfast so for him to be cooking for you made your heart flutter. You went up behind him and gave him a hug.

"Good morning y/n. How did you sleep?" Danny asked turning around to face you.
"Not bad now that you are home." You faked a smile.
"I'm glad to be home." He smiled and kissed your forehead.
"So what you making?" You asked sitting down at the table after getting a cup of coffee.
"I'm making myself some eggs and toast really quick cause I gotta get going." Your heart dropped.
"Did you make any for me?"
"No. I didn't know you would want any. Besides I'm in a rush so I don't have time to make you any." Your heart broke.

Where was he going now? He got home at 3 in the morning and woke up at 8 cause he has somewhere else to be?

"Well where are you going?" You asked trying to hold back your disappointment.
"Oh you know just some band things as usual." He smiled while making his way over to the living room couch. He wouldn't even sit with you anymore.
"Well I was thinking when you get done with that soon we could you know go out or something. We haven't done that in a while." You smiled at him hoping he would agree.
"We'll see." He said not even turning to look at you.

You sighed. This was an everyday occurrence. You headed back to your bedroom and just laid there. What changed between you guys? Why is he all of a sudden not interested in being around you? You tried shaking the thoughts away but you couldn't help but wonder what happened between you two. You guys were the best couple. You did everything together. You sat there thinking back on the day Danny asked you to be his girlfriend.

*Flashback*

"Ready to go?" Danny smiled at you while opening your door.
"Of course!" You said hopping into Danny's car.

He took you out to eat at your favorite restaurant which was a little expensive but Danny would've done anything for you. And he did. You enjoyed each other's company. You loved being around him. He always made your heart flutter. You felt so free being around Danny like there was nobody else around and it was just you two making the most out of everything. After you guys finished he took you down to the park that had a big lake. It was very beautiful especially when the sun was setting. You and Danny walked the trail leading down to the lake. When you reached the bottom you looked at and admired the beautiful summer sunset. It was one of your favorite things to do. Danny turned to you.

"Y/n?" Danny said.
"Yes Danny?" You softly smiled at him.
"Can I tell you something?" You could tell he was getting nervous which made you get butterflies. What did he want say?
"You can tell me anything."
"You know I can't even lie to you. I've been trying to find all the best ways that I could possibly say this to you without messing it up but you make it hard to even think straight." You guys laughed.
"When I look into your eyes and see them light up it makes my heart flutter, and the way your hair flows down perfectly is so admiring, just everything about you is perfect." Your heart was beating so fast right now.
"All I've ever wanted was a girl like you y/n to be able to hold forever. When I'm with you I feel so much happiness and I want to spend all my time with you and well I guess this is me asking you if you would be...my girlfriend." Danny was a nervous mess.