~ Chapter 16 ~

I awoke with Yui by my side. And...all of the Mukami and Sakamaki brothers standing around me. I just looked at them confused.

"Uhm, why are you all here?", I asked confused, but no one answered. I sighed and shuffled in the bed.

"Sooo, what happened...", I continued, fiddling with my thumbs.

Finally, Reiji spoke up, "Yui explained that you passed out inexplicably and we've checked all of your vitals and you're perfectly fine. But, you did seem to have lots of...nightmares...", Reiji finished rather sinisterly.

My brows furrowed and I took a deep breath.

"I see.", I answered, "Can I please have space to breathe. I need to...think about things.", I stated nervously.

Everyone quickly teleported or walked out of the room.

Once they all left I just sat there nervously.

I couldn't even explain what had happened.

Miu...

My jaw tightened as tears fell onto my blanket.

.

-------------

.

I decided to take a walk to keep my mind off of things.

Finally landing on a room with a piano, I walked in and sat down on the bench.

Staring at the keys, I softly touched the piano with my hands, scared I would make a noise.

When I was sure no one was in the room I started to play. The melody was slow yet sweet. My fingers danced across the keys so naturally as if it was made for me.

I swayed lightly to the music, I made sure to accent every change in tone and every note had it's place in the song. Everything was intricately woven together to create a melodic bliss.

I smiled as I listened to the gorgeous song I was playing, too into it to realize the familiar blonde enter the room.

Once I finished I was surprised to see a shocked Shu staring at me from across the room.

"Oh! Shu...you must have heard everything...sorry if this is your piano. I'm not even that good, I'll be going now, I-"

"No. Stay. Play more music.", Shu demanded laying down on a couch before pulling out his earbuds and waving his hand. Indicating he wanted me to play more music for him.

I stared back at the keys, being put on the spot was a little awkward for me but I took a deep breath and kept playing.

After a while Shu actually fell asleep and I took the chance to slip out of the music room and take a quick snack.

When I entered the kitchen I found Kanato crying.

"Kanato! Are you alright?!", I asked running to his side. But, when Kanato looked up, he only held a face of anger.

"Don't pretend like you care. You left me and Teddy, I will never forgive you.", Kanato sneered at me standing up and preparing to leave but stoped right before.

"I hate you y/n.", Kanato scowled, walking away angrily. I simply stood there, unsure what to do. Eventually, I walked to the cabinet and got myself some cookies.

As I ate I sighed to myself.

Why does he act like I care...

I asked myself about Kanato. He really thinks the world revolves around him.