Thomas Path to Darkness

Mulai dari awal

It was Henry! He whistled to Thomas as he is happy to find someone.

"Oh Thomas, I was worried that I won't find you!" said Henry happily.

"Henry, you don't need to say that. I was also worried about all my friends." replied Thomas.

"Have you seen Gordon and the others?" asked Henry.

"Gordon was still at the Knapford Station when I left along with Nia. No idea what happened to them after." answered Thomas.

Henry mood changed into concerned. He looked at Thomas.

"I..I heard from the radio that Knapford Station was on fire  as an engine named Harvey crashed into the station. I just hope Gordon got out but as I heard from the passengers. It seems like there was 2 engine that had died in the crash." said Henry to Thomas. His face also changes into sad face.

"Oh dear, Gordon." said Thomas worriedly. At the same time, driver and the fireman came back with weapons and supplies like food albeit few as most of the stores were already raided. Driver and the fireman sort out the food to few of their passengers and put coal into Thomas.

"We should better get going." said Thomas.

"True." agreed Henry as they puffed away from the empty Crosby station. Henry took a last look at Henry forest and it's nature before they have passed the forest into the railroad up ahead.

After a long hour of chugging. They have reached to Wellsworth Station. Everything here was well relatively empty. Except for one notable thing that stand out from the rest.

 Except for one notable thing that stand out from the rest

It was a green diesel engine lying on the turntable. The guard that was with Thomas and Henry decided to check the diesel on there while they were carrying weapon just incase. They saw the number "D3". They immediately knew who that number belongs to and as they look at the face. They were pale as white.

"Oh...God..." said one of the guard and the other tried to find words on how to describe the face. The guard saw there is a warning on the cab it says.

 The guard saw there is a warning on the cab it says

"It hears you" the warning said. The guards are obviously confused as to who is the "it" refers to. Before they could do anything, a tentacles comes in and grab one of the guard and that tentacles leads to a familiar yellow saddle tank engine. The yellow saddle tank engine livery is now covered under black dust as if it was recently got burnt. The guard took a glance at the nameplate and realizes.