Small World | Chapter 2

The intruders footsteps became louder, walking around your living room and rummaging through your drawers. As you hide under your counter you spot the knife block, and you decide to carefully grab one. Before you could reach out for it, the footsteps neared the kitchen. You covered your mouth in fear of the intruder hearing your breath.

You nearly shit yourself at the sight of the large man, decked out in a red sweater and devil horns with black pants and shoes

You nearly shit yourself at the sight of the large man, decked out in a red sweater and devil horns with black pants and shoes. He nearly rounded the corner of the counter before stopping and turning away. You peaked over the counter to see he was checking if the door was locked... he was trying to keep you inside.

You quickly used this chance to crawl to your room and stand up quietly. As you try to close the door it begins to squeak. The intruder whips his head around and starts sprinting at the door, you scream and lock it before he can reach you.

You run to the window, unlocking it. Before you can get your other leg out of it, he breaks the door down and runs towards you. You fall out of the window on your ass and make a run for the large expanse of woods behind the house. You're carefully watching your feet so you don't trip.

You keep running and running, your clothes snagging on the branches and your heart beating through your ears. His heavy footsteps are very audible and you fear he's catching up to you. You make a few turns to try and get him off your trail but you can still hear him behind you. Through tear-blurred vision you sprint through the desolate forest, no sign of help.

Bob's POV: 

I am chasing my newest victim through the forest, they're trying to throw me off but I'll always find them. No one can escape me, I am inevitable. Although I do enjoy scaring my prey, this has gotten tiring. Soon you'll be spent and I'll have my winnings.

I am catching up on you, I can see you through the brush. Your footfall is perfectly audible enough for me to know your exact location; all I need is for you to give up. I grip my knife in my hand and smile widely, knowing that this will soon all be over.

Your POV:

After what seems like hours of running you come upon a cliff; you try to climb it but you're out of energy. As you scramble up a small ledge you see a flash of red through the trees; and you've just now realized that he's stopped chasing you... he's just waiting in the trees. You grab a small rock jutting out of the cliff face and pull yourself up; but you loose your footing and fall about 8 ft from the ground.

You groan loudly and try to stand up; as you do you yelp in pain. Your ribs were broken. 'SHIT! I'm gonna die... I can't even fight back... shit...'  Through blurry vision you see him stalking towards you; you try to crawl away but only get a few inches before you grabs your leg and begins dragging you back into the woods.

You try to kick him but you're too weak from the fall; you give up try to reason how to get away after you can function again. You come upon a clearing and he stops, you raise your brow and lift your head up slightly; he's sitting down on a log. You sigh mentally and try to calm yourself down.

You hear a scraping sound, like metal hitting metal; realization hits you and you freeze at the thought. 'HE'S SHARPENING A KNIFE! OH FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! I'm dead. I'm gonna die'  Tears begin to well up in your eyes, and you try to stop thinking about it. Just then... you hear him get up.

(671 words!)

UUGHGHGHGGHGH I CANT WAIT TO WRITE THE NEXT PART OMGGGGGGGGGG *dies*