|3|

"Yes, Mom! Yes, I'll come

"Yes, Mom! Yes, I'll come." Jungkook entered the plane. Luggage in one hand, the other holding his phone. His eyes were searching for his seat.

"What!"

"Okay, sorry! Now, I can't talk. The plane is gonna take off. Bye! Bye!" he said lazily and hung up the phone, trailing towards his seat which he had found, at last.

"Excuse me, Mam! I think you're mistakenly sitting on my seat," A middle-aged lady looked up. Wrinkles were evident on her face and even her makeup didn't help to hide them. Lips tinted with a dark lilac shade. Her head was covered with a cloche hat on top. A knit wool coat wrapped around her body with a white dress under it. She was looking stern and austere.

"Young boy, you go and sit on my seat there 36E. I want to sit with my daughter," she demanded and continued to chatter with her daughter, "Yes dear, so I was saying that if things won't work out in our favour easily so we should take a crooked way. Have you heard the idiom 'If the butter doesn't come out with a straight finger, then the finger should be crooked', Hahaha..."

Jungkook nodded and went towards where the lady directed him. When he reached the seat he saw two middle-aged Women sitting on both sides of the seat. They both looked at him creepily.

One was wearing so much make-up and chewing bubble gum inside her mouth. She stared at the Boy seductively. Suddenly the Younger gulped in embarrassment and looked at the other side.

The other Woman was bulky, showing her heavy cleavage from the V-neck dress. Her stuff was scattered all over the place. She gave him a boring smile and continued to blabber about her new nail paint shade on the phone. The place between the Women is so narrow that suddenly Jungkook forgot how to breathe and turned on his heel back to his own seat.

"Umm... mam! I'm sorry but I want to sit in my own seat. So, would you... please..." Jungkook requested the lady as he reached his seat.

"Nowadays Youngsters don't know how to respect the Elders," the lady uttered irritatedly.

Jungkook tried to ignore the lady's grumbling and proceeded to place his bag in the overhead compartment.

"They can't adjust to such a small thing. I want to sit with my daughter but this Boy-" she muttered.

"Excuse me, Mam!"

"First of all, I want to tell you that this nowadays Young Boy had already booked his seat in advance a long time ago. So that in the future no one will have any problems or disturbances including me." Jungkook sighed while the lady glared at him.

"You and your young daughter hadn't thought that beforehand and now you want to walk me around from here to there just like it's your right to do. And also you're expecting me to follow your order and sit between two women uncomfortably. Why? Cause you're Elder?!" The younger one huffed.

"Mam, don't you think everyone has the right to be respected? And sometimes, Elders should respect youngsters too. Mam?!" The younger one said.

People around them were giving them glances but no one uttered a word. It was dead silent there.

Yoongi also entered the entrance after hearing the sudden commotion.

The lady was so pissed off. She looked at her daughter to say something on her behalf but she didn't budge and was stealing glances from Jungkook. Eventually, the lady rose from his seat and went towards her seat. She glared at Jungkook and smiled cheekily.

Jungkook took a deep breath. A girl from the back seat gave him a thumbs up. Everyone started minding their own business. He sighed and sat in his seat.

Yoongi gestured to the boy to ask him 'what happened?!' 'Or is he alright?!' Jungkook gave him an assuring smile that 'he's okay!' Yoongi waved and went outside.

Jungkook took out his phone and saw a message notification. He checked it was RM.

Namjoonie 💔

???

Miss you.
Come soon. 😘

Seen

Jungkook sighed and ruffled his hair in frustration. He opened a shopping site and randomly picked some stuff. And placed an order.

He thought about that kiss with Yoongi earlier which didn't happen gladly but he felt guilty. He didn't know what happened to him and why he didn't stop him. God, he was feeling so sick in his stomach. He then thought about RM with an uneasy feeling.

Hoping he would reach home soon.

A/n~ Hewwo!!! It's meh 🤪

Hope you've liked the chapter. It was like a filler.

Do you guys support Jungkook in this Chapter??? Well He said in our, we youngsters behalf!!!!

Okay now LOOK AT THESE PICTURES OF RM!!!!
🤯🤧

Okay now LOOK AT THESE PICTURES OF RM!!!!🤯🤧

THIS MANNN IS SO ETHEREAL!!!! 😍🤩

WOW!!! I CANT STOP STARING AT THESE PICS!!! I MEAN WHO CAN- GULPS* 🤪

HANDSOME!!!!! 🌸🌸🌸🥺

Okay! Guys if you're enjoying reading this Book So, please VOTE and COMMENT on the book.

Don't be a silent reader!!!! ;)

See ya at the next chp!!

TBC...