~Gossips, Apologizes And More Drama (Part.Dos) :

•Chapter 28.

_______________

"Good afternoon."

Tinashe rolled her eyes and crossed her arms across her chest, "You have three seconds to go before I grabbed your neck and make you regret your pitiful existence." She warned with a very calm tone of voice.

"Listen, I know we don't really like each other, bu-"

"Exactly, we don't like each other at all. So, why are you here ? And how did you pass these idiots once again ? They will definitely not get their money."

"Well, I begged them. I was on my knees and all that. And as you can see I have nothing on me. They keep my bag, sunglasses, little jacket and shoes." She said looking down at her feet. Tina followed her head and effectively, she wasn't wearing shoes, "I told them that I came here to apologize. What I did was so uncalled for. I'm thirty-five years old, I should know better and act more like a grown woman. We passed all that shit. I'm sorry."

Tinashe looked at her wondering if she was hallucinating. She wasn't sure if she should believe her or not. She seemed sincere, but who knows what was going on in her crazy mind, "You are apologizing ? For real ? Really ? "

She nodded her head, "I'm truly sorry and...I have to show you something."

She unfolded her arms and her hands immediately formed into firm fists, "I knew it ! Whatever you planned, bitch-"

"No, no, no, no ! It's a picture." She pulled it out of her white short's pocket as fast as she was able to, "Look."

Tina smacked her lips, "Last time you're cutting me off, bitch ! And do not give me orders ! " She snapped and snatched the picture out of her hand. She stared at it for a moment. And suddenly, she saw a little girl, that she recognized as being herself when she was around five years old. She frowned, "Why do you have this with you ? You're a fucking psychopath, something must be really wrong with your brain."

Jessie sighed, "This is me here." She pointed a girl with black hair and a cute little face, that was sitting next to Tinashe.

Tina narrowed her eyes at her, "I didn't know that you could do that with photoshop. Very good good job though. You're creepy as hell, but you really gave your all in this, I have to give you credit for that. That seems really..." She looked more carefully. Actually, it was real. She then looked up at Jessie a bit confused, "Were we friends ? I can't remember you."

Jessie bit on her bottom lip, "Not really."

Tinashe sighed in relief placing her hand on her chest, "Thanks Lord."

"I was that little girl, who tried to be your friend. I want to be your friend so much, but you weren't too interested into that friendship."

All of sudden, Tina's eyes widened as she realized who was standing before her, "Your name is not Jessie ! You're Johavah Miller ! The girl who was always following me. Oh my God, you were worst than a glue pot ! And one day you stole me a doll. And during a period, you were dressing exactly like me ! Like I wore a blue dress one day and the next you had the exact same and with the same accessories and the hairstyle too." She couldn't believe it. It was crazy.