Chapter [19]

Amity's POV
I

woke up this morning scared that last night was all a dream. When my siblings rushed in with wicked grins, "what" I asked annoyed. "Oh nothing, just wanted to wish our little sister a good morning" Edric replied suspiciously. I stared at them for a second wondering what they were hiding when the group chat started going crazy. Figuring it was just our normal morning shenanigans I opened it absentmindedly Ed and Em followed suit but had matching smirks on their faces.

Willow: Guys!! Have you seen it!!

Gus: Only a billion times!! I can't believe it

Hunter: Yeah sis that was very bold

Luz: what are you guys talking about

Vee: Everyone turn on the TV to entertainment news right now

Luz: You're literally 5 feet away from me you could've just turned on the TV

I just laughed and turned on entertainment news 'world renowned actress Amity Blight caught in a steamy moment with her new co-star Luz Noceda.' The headline was in bold white letters at the bottom of the screen while a picture of them sharing a kiss last night filled majority of the screen. I could feel my face turn to a shade of crimson at the scene.

Boscha: Holy shit Blight!! I didn't think you had it in you

Luz: Uh... it's not what it looks like

Edric: Judging by my sisters face it is

Viney: ha, I really want to meet you now

Jerbo: Same

Me: ha, work should be interesting today right?

Luz: Very

"Amity and Luz sit in a tree-" Emira started "don't, finish that sentence" I stated "you're right, it's more like sitting in a car" Edric replied. I glared at him, "come on, we're doing a read through today" I stated as I started picking out an outfit for today. "Way ahead of you sis" Edric replied. "Tell Jerbo I said hi" Emira stated laying down on my bed. "Got any plans for today?" I asked from my bathroom as I ran the shower. "Probably going to hang out with Boscha and Viney we might meet up with Hunter, Gus, and Willow for dinner." Emira replied
"ooh could you-"
"Yes Edric, I'll tell green sweater you said hi" Emira replied making me laugh. "No Vee today?" I asked as I came out from the bathroom "she said she wanted to visit a friend. I think they work at a museum or something" Emira replied and I just nodded in understanding.

Time Skip

"

Hey" I stated as Luz walked over to me trying hard to hide my blush. "Hey" she replied awkwardly which made her look adorable as she took a seat next to me. I could feel everyone shift and I could already tell this was going to be all anyone talked about for at 

                                                                                        Luz POV  

"Let's start with scene 10" said the director, I can't believe I'm working with the Adrian Graye. "Edric your start" he added sounding a lot more annoyed then I imagined he would be. However, Edric didn't seem phased and was quick to get into character. "Don't even think about it" he stated trying to sound annoyed. I know this scene inside and out but it was kind of funny watching  Edric play such a emotionless character after getting to know him. "What?" Amity replied in character trying to sound innocent, they're such good actors they could embody the characters perfectly despite them being completely different in real life.

"I'm sorry but what was that?" Adrian asked in annoyance. "You're supposed to sound innocent and you're supposed to sound annoyed have you not read the books?" He asked as if that was the worst performance he'd ever seen. "Aren't you siblings!? This should be second nature to you. What are you adopted or something?" The last question got to me because all I could think about was everyone who would always question me when I would say Hunter was my brother. My hands tightened around the edges of the table in front of me when a taller brunette started to speak up. "Sir... m-maybe we should take five" he stated nervously "quiet intern Graye replied. "Actually I agree" someone said coming from the right of me. "Excuse you but I am the director"

"And I am the show runner" they replied and I turned to see the Darius Demone right there in his signature purple suit. "Darius, how good of you to finally show up" Adrian said venom leaking from his voice. "I can't allow them to take a break yet they just started" he stated trying to justify his reasoning "you may not but I can. Everyone take a 20 minute break" he stated as everyone rushed out the room. I followed Edric and Amity over to that boy from earlier "hey, Luz. It's good to finally meet you" he stated causing me to realize he must be Jerbo. "You must be Jerbo, good to meet you as well" I said putting my hand out to shake. "Oh, by the way, Emira says hi" Amity said "Oh cool, maybe we can meet up with them later today" Jerbo said "sounds cool" I replied as we left for lunch.

Kikimora POV

"

Come in Kikimora" Belos stated from his office. "You said you wanted to see me?" Kikimora asked nervously.  "Yes, I want you to investigate the new girl, Luz Noceda" he stated as if it was the simplest thing imaginable "I'm sorry sir but I'm an interviewer bot a PI" I responded. "And you work for me, so either get them on your talk show, or look for some sort of scandal but I  want results. You are dismissed" He replied waving his arm to indicate that the conversation is over.

Hello guys, did you miss me? I did promise to make a list of all the adult characters and how they fit in within this my story.

Belos: CEO of  Emperor Studios, (think CEO of Disney)

Kikimora: A popular Interviewer (think like Jimmy Fallon or something but bad so more like James Corden or something.)

Adrian Graye: Director (he's canonically a director and I thought that fit their vibe well)

Darius: Showrunner (was kind of like a spur of the moment decision when I thought "what if he made it")

Odalia: To the surprise of no one she's an famous actress and a bitch *cough* I mean next character

Alador: Special effects major

Eda: Agent/acting teacher

Rain: Score Composer (because yes. I didn't need to hear Eda's requiem to make this decision) and acting teacher.

I think that's everyone important so yeah Happy Thanksgiving and byeeeeeeeeeee ✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽