1. Jeongguk

Jeongguk was wiping his sweaty hair with a towel after an intense session of coaching, phone in his other hand, scrolling down his social media newsfeed and lazily texting Yoongi, when his friend dropped the Bomb on him.

BTW, got myself a boyfriend. Wanna meet him?

Unfortunately, Jeongguk read the text just as he was downing a bottle of water, the contents of which flew right at his coworker Yugyeom, changing clothes next to him in the locker room, when he spluttered.

"Yo, what the fuck, man!" Yugyeom roared. "That was a clean shirt, for God's sake! I just put it on!"

"Shit, fuck, I'm sorry, Gyeom", Jeongguk stammered, grabbing a spare towel in his bag and handing it to his friend. Yugyeom snatched it and wiped his face and shirt with it, before dropping it on the bench next to Jeongguk, who was staring at his phone, dumbfounded.

Yugyeom glanced curiously at him. "What's wrong? You're gaping."

"Yeah, nothing," Jeongguk replied distractedly. "Yoongi got a boyfriend is all."

"No shit?" Yugyeom whistled. "Wow, congrats to him. Never thought I'd see the day."

"Neither did I," Jeongguk muttered, before finally replying to his friend.

Of course I do!!

What's his name? Where'd you two meet?

How long have you been together?

Jeongguk had met Yoongi when his friend Hoseok from dance class had introduced them, three years ago. They'd immediately hit it off. Afterwards, he'd met their friend Seokjin, who was funny and endearingly silly, despite being five years older than him, and the two got on like a house on fire. Ever since then, the four of them were inseparable.

But as much as Jeongguk adored Yoongi, the guy was such a joyous ball of sunshine (not) that it was really hard picturing him dating someone.

Not long, Yoongi replied, too lazy to elaborate, as usual. Jeongguk really did think that, in this special occurrence, he would have made an effort, but clearly, it was too much to hope for. Yoongi was notoriously bad at texting. Name's Park Jimin. He wants me to meet his two best friends on Saturday. Since it's our day, I told him we could meet all together at the Bulletproof Bar, what do you think?

The Bulletproof Bar was their usual hideout, when they weren't crashing at Yoongi and Hoseok's place. Their apartment was the biggest, since they were roommates, whereas Jeongguk lived in a literal shoebox and Seokjin was still living at his parents' place.

They went there almost every Saturday night, and that weekly gathering was probably when Jeongguk was the happiest and most relaxed. He liked his job as a fitness trainer at the gym, and he liked working out and taking his mind off things, but whenever he was feeling a bit down, Yoongi, Hoseok and Seokjin were inevitably there to cheer him up in ways even his own boyfriend couldn't.

As a general rule, significant others weren't even allowed there, because it was their night, often the only time of the week when they could catch up, all of them being so busy with work. So Yoongi asking to change that tacit rule was a bit unexpected; that Jimin guy probably meant a lot to him, even if he was playing it cool. In comparison, Jeongguk had never brought his own boyfriend to one of the Saturday gatherings.

Then again, Jeongguk hadn't even told his friends he was seeing someone, so it didn't mean much.

Sounds great