Mythili's Look -

" Oh My God Mythili you look so beautiful!" Nupur exclaimed as I stepped out of my walk-in closet after changing

" Hell yes." Amu agreed and I managed to give them a smile.

" Wear these sandals and let's go. Anamika, Aunty and Shivaay bhaiya have already reached to the venue. We need to hurry." Nupur said and Amrita nodded.

" Where are Viraj and Hritik?" I asked Amrita as I wore the heels and fixed the dupatta properly.

" They have reached too. Let's go now." She said and we left. It took us about half an hour to reach the venue which was The Taj Mahal Hotel and I just couldn't keep my eyes off the decorations. It looked nothing less than some magic.

" Here you all are! Come on now." Malini aunty spotted and came to us.

" You look so gorgeous beta. Here." She said and put a nazar ka teeka behind my eyes and gazed at me lovingly.

There weren't many people around. Just a few relatives and most of them were Mr. Rathore's business partners and others as per Anamika.

Anamika had accompanied to one of the rooms of the hotel since people were still gathering and Shivaay was busy with a meeting. This takeover going on was something of a very huge deal among the business fraternity and everyone was talking about it too. He had been over the NEWS for the past some days and now with this wedding, there was media attention more than ever even when this was a very close knit and lowkey ocassion but what surprised me was how unfazed he was with everything happening around him. Just so involved with work and unaffected by anything going on rather than that while I was sitting here, doing nothing but panicking for the past week.

I just sat there for a couple of more minutes before Amrita, Viraj and Hritik came to fetch me. The guys joked around and got me a dairy milk which the four of us shared before walking out to the engagement.

" You got this and you got us." Viraj gave me a smile which I returned.

" Always?" I asked.

" Always." The three of them chorused and we then entered the hall where everyone was present.

" There comes the beautiful bride!" Anamika announced and then escorted me to where Shivaay was standing along with Aunty.

I looked up once to meet his eyes which were on me but for some reason, looked away just as quickly, dropping my gaze to my hands.

" Let's begin, shall we?" The priest asked and then the chaos all around started with people moving here and there before everything was settled. Panditji read some mantras and soon enough, he had asked Shivaay to put the ring on my finger.

" Beta give your hand to him." Aunty asked me and I lifted my left hand to get it towards him and put in all the effort that I could to keep it steady and calm but I must have been doing a miserable job because when he held my hand in his own, that's when I found myself to calm down. Usually, he makes me fidgety when he was around me but at this very moment, I was almost glad that he was holding my hand. It somehow helped me relax and once again, I decided to look at him. His time, I held onto his eyes as he slipped the ring on my finger.